• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD*WTS:Zebralight SC600w MKIV Plus(XHP50.2)

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am selling my almost new(less then three weeks) Zebralight SC600w MKIV Plus(XHP50.2). It is in as new condition and has just been tested around the house. It comes with all the factory packaging, pocket clip, spare o-rings, and instructions as show in the pictures.

ceY5RWk.jpg

xUgRN2F.jpg

7yRboeU.jpg

Price Drop - $90US Shipped and insured.

Paypal only.

USA or Canada only.

All sales are final and the first "I will take it" gets it.

It will be shipped the next business day after payment is received with insurance and a tracking number will be PMed as soon as it's shipped.

Last edited:

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *Price Drop*WTS:Zebralight SC600w MKIV Plus(XHP50.2)

Can I inquire why your wanting to sell it?

I've had my eye on that one for a while.

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *Price Drop*WTS:Zebralight SC600w MKIV Plus(XHP50.2)

Can I inquire why your wanting to sell it?

I've had my eye on that one for a while.
I have the SC64w and SC64c as well. I do not need all three and decided that although the Plus is much brighter, it doesn't offer much different beam profile wise compared to the 64's(the hotspot is just slightly larger) and I prefer their form factor for front pocket EDC. Sometimes I just find I like to buy a few lights and see what I like best and sell the rest. I may sell one of the 64's eventually as well.

This is still a great light and is crazy bright and efficient. Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited: