Out of touch, need a new EDC light

revilo951

Newly Enlightened
Hi all, it's been a while!

I had to take a break from this place for the sake of my wallet, but now I need a new EDC light.

I'm after something either 16340 or 18350, preferably 16340.

I've been using an S10 Baton (vn), and I love the magnetic tail cap.

What's new out there that might suit me?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Hi all, it's been a while!

I had to take a break from this place for the sake of my wallet, but now I need a new EDC light.

I'm after something either 16340 or 18350, preferably 16340.

I've been using an S10 Baton (vn), and I love the magnetic tail cap.

What's new out there that might suit me?

Not officially releases but Acebeam U15vn might get the job done in a very small package. Otherwise grab a Goliath quick before its sold out forever.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not officially releases but Acebeam U15vn might get the job done in a very small package. Otherwise grab a Goliath quick before its sold out forever.

I have to agree but price is concern for other people.. black olson is the best to go in goliath.. tiny reflector, so you want to get more lux as much as you can....

this light is hard to mod and take time.. led doesnt sit precisely on the board.. required special adjustment... this light is difficult to focus too.. vinh did it and turn out great..... owner of goliath in black olson and sst40.

Keitho

Enlightened
If you want something new(ish) and unique in 18350, Emisar D4vn is an option, Aluminum in several anodize colors (I like the look of my multi-colored legoed tubes/heads/caps, or now in copper head and multiple Titanium tube/tail options. Fatter than the Baton, but great "show off" potential with the Aspire 18350 cells. Just for fun, I put one (well, not a vn version, just a stock version) on my bicycle helmet on a very cold day, and completely drained a cell in a glorious 7 minutes!

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not true.. completely drain the battery in 7 minutes??? You must be using turbo mode., try medium mode.,,

Keitho

Enlightened
Not true.. completely drain the battery in 7 minutes??? You must be using turbo mode., try medium mode.,,
Oh yeah, it was on turbo. I was just having some fun, trying to see what such a tiny little powerhouse could do. When dimmed down a tick from ludicrous speed, and using 18650, I get 45 minutes or a little more--not as efficient as Zebralights, but pretty fun.

revilo951

Newly Enlightened
Is there anything other than the Olight S1 baton with a tailcap magnet?

revilo951

Newly Enlightened
Is there anything other than the Olight S1 baton with a tailcap magnet?