• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - BOSS 35, XP-L HI 4000k, Amber secondary

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

This is posted for sale elsewhere. Time stamp of "I'll take it" is sole determinant of 'winner' should there be simultaneous claims.

For your consideration is a BOSS 35, XP-L HI 4000k, Amber secondary. It began life as a patina finish, but it has been carried in my pocket with keys and change, and the patina is, for all intents and purposes, completely gone.

There are no deep scratches on the light, but make no mistake – this is a USER. The price is set accordingly. I will include an almost new Aspire 1100 18350 cell. I can program the light any way you want it before I send it. Right now it's amber, level 17, level 1, level 28 (the max level with a single cell).

SOLD - $325 shipped CONUS, Hawaii and Alaska, I pay the PayPal fees. Shipping via USPS Priority Service insured for $400.

First "I'll take it" posted here takes priority over any other forms of communication.

Last edited:

recDNA

Flashaholic
Re: FS - BOSS 35, XP-L HI 4000k, Amber secondary

Wasn't the original price over $600? Wow what a bargain.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

So it is made of aluminum?

Yessir. This one 'was' the patina finished aluminum, but with regular carry the patina started wearing off. I kinda helped it along with a bit of Wenol polish. It's pretty the way it is - basically bare polished aluminum.

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM also sent with interest ( if still available)

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast

PayPal sent!

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast

@run4jc

The Boss landed!
Thank you again!