NEXTORCH - 300 m long-shot E6        

Thread: Recon brand?

Unenlightened

Default Recon brand?

Curious to know. Anyone here heard or tested this brand? The brand's name is Recon Lighting, as per review, it works really great, but I'm not sure if it's made in China or US. I was thinking of getting a set of it, but I have to be sure that its really worth every penny. I hope someone could shed some light thanks.
    Last edited by nbp; 01-21-2018 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Removed advertising link.

Default Re: Recon brand?

It looks like it's right down there with all the other brands to ignore. Just looking at their 3rd brake light (CHMSL) options, those look like noncompliant junk (there is a certain aspect of some of them that, without doing any photometric testing, one can determine this), so most likely all their forward lighting is noncompliant junk.

Avoid.
    Last edited by Alaric Darconville; 01-22-2018 at 12:11 PM.

It is one of numerous names slapped on trinkets from China. Zero percent of it is safe, efffective, or legal. Avoid this junk.

Quote Originally Posted by -Virgil- View Post
    It is one of numerous names slapped on trinkets from China. Zero percent of it is safe, efffective, or legal. Avoid this junk.
    This.
    I've seen them up close and they're substandard.