• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Manker StrikerVN - Pocket Tactical

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
[h=1]Manker StrikerVN - Pocket Tactical[/h]$ 78.00
Factory Link Click Here

• Oslon Black 6500K
  • Single Mode
  • Excellent thrower!!!
  • Lumen: 650
  • Intensity: 75Kcd
  • Throw: 547m

$5 for V54 Engraving

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Thanks God i dont know how to mod lights., it wouldnt be fun if i knew how to mod lights..

My dad I just talked about this. We said the person that work on something usually doesn't get to enjoy it to the fullest as others does...

Sproing

Newly Enlightened
I knew this light had your name on when I got the stock one :) Glad you worked your magic on it. Ordered one already!

Thanks for doing this for us, Vinh. We appreciate all your work and effort!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I knew this light had your name on when I got the stock one :) Glad you worked your magic on it. Ordered one already!

Thanks for doing this for us, Vinh. We appreciate all your work and effort!

Thanks!

The focus of this light is tuned and glued. If the LED die then the light becomes paper weight. But I ran long torture tests. Should be reliable.

Sproing

Newly Enlightened
Pretty incredible how far this tiny AA/14500 sized pocket light throws. Looks great with the DHT bezel too. Thanks!

AmericanDissent

Enlightened
My dad I just talked about this. We said the person that work on something usually doesn't get to enjoy it to the fullest as others does...

This is very true! One of the main reasons I never tried to make a profession out of my main hobby.

This light looks great, and I like the specs, but wow is that an aggressive strike bezel! Looks like a pocket shredder. I see theres a bezel cover, how exactly does it attach?

Edit: upon closer inspection, it looks as if the striker portion is removable and reversible. Pretty nifty!

Last edited: