LED LENSER P7 PRO

tabetha

Newly Enlightened
I have amongst my collection the P7 and P7 PRO, the switch has buggered up on the PRO so currently using the battery/switch part from normal P7, I cannot believe how quick they eat batteries, and bought a Ultrafire WF502 cheapy as a stand in, it's awsome tbh.
Are spares available for lensers ?, have people modded these for different battery config ?
Thanks

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Led Lenser's were what got me into Flashlights, but after having switch failures on 4 of 9 lights I went up the ladder in quality and have never regretted it...

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
Led Lenser's were what got me into Flashlights, but after having switch failures on 4 of 9 lights I went up the ladder in quality and have never regretted it...

The only Led Lenser failures I've experienced are due to the alkaline battery puking that just about every Led Lenser uses.

I like you, graduated from Mag, to Led Lenser as my first led light, and then found Surefire. Paid through the nose for the Surefire's, but they all still work and didn't use alkaline batteries.

Other than an interesting Surefire, I've been purchasing Fenix, Nitecore, O-Light in leds and the gambit of HID and short arc lights for reaching out and touching someone.

Customer service from Led Lenser is lacking.

tabetha

Newly Enlightened
I love the optics of the lenser, which is the mainstay of the brit police force, but they really need updating big time esp battery form, frankly they're rubbish for the money, I just ordered a WF502B for a cop mate after he saw mine he has 18650/charger as he "vapes".
I had the batteries leak in one holder on mine too, I always thought they were a "must have" light things have obviously moved on a lot or I was very out of touch ha ha
I will de-solder SW and see if I can fix if not solder on another SW from Maplin or similar, but defo changing the battery type.
Thanks for answers