• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* WTS: Lux-RC Minion Mule

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lux-RC Minion Mule (Tail Magnet included)

371D CUDHP R1.2.5
200+ Lumens per Watt
3up Cree Xp-L2
500k V6 3C
Amber 611 NM
Super Flood

Rating 8/10 condition to account for a few shallow hairline scratches, normally not visible unless checked really up close. Also noticed there's one tiny dust speck on one of the LEDs, just nitpicking and absolutely no effect on the beam profile.

**$420 shipped worldwide **SOLD**

T&C:

First "I'll take it" takes priority over PM. Prompt payment via Paypal (Goods & Services). Prices in USD. International regular shipping via post office in bubble-wrapped mailing envelope, registered with tracking number. Will judiciously check, pack and secure items before shipping out, but not responsible for package once shipped. I will try to describe the condition of these items with transparency but is purely subjective and might differ from the buyer's perspective, hence please don't hesitate to ask for clarification when in doubt. Rating is done conservatively as possible, so actual item's condition in most instances is actually better. All sales are final. Thank you.

Last edited:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Lux-RC Minion Mule

This is a great light and a great deal from a great guy! Best of luck with your sale!!

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

@moshow9 - thanks for the kind words.

:bump:

U2v5

Newly Enlightened

Oh my!!! Thank Goodness that's settled! Congrats to both sides!