Sourcing AW ICR123 / 16340

Burncycle

Newly Enlightened
My go to batteries don't seem to be available anymore, does anyone know of a source for the AW ICR123, or a suitable substitute (preferably protected)?

tabetha

Newly Enlightened
I would spend a bit more for much more battery and use Olight RCR123/16340 I use the lighter greenish colored ones, they ARE protected for discharge, charge and really are light years ahead of my numerous AW of same size, I find AW lacking tbh just don't seem to have the guts whereas the olight ones keep my S1 Baton on highest setting for ages AW last 20 seconds then cut out wheras the olight ones really do kick, I have NITECORE and these act same as AW too.

Burncycle

Newly Enlightened
I would spend a bit more for much more battery and use Olight RCR123/16340 I use the lighter greenish colored ones, they ARE protected for discharge, charge and really are light years ahead of my numerous AW of same size, I find AW lacking tbh just don't seem to have the guts whereas the olight ones keep my S1 Baton on highest setting for ages AW last 20 seconds then cut out wheras the olight ones really do kick, I have NITECORE and these act same as AW too.

I will give those a shot, thanks for the info guys