• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired HDS - Lights - Body , Holster

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sticking with the 18650 format so sadly these must go. All are in excellent condition. 1st " I'll Take It " posted will work. Feel free to PM or Email (Best) as I do not do forums at work.
Prices are pp'd and shipped CONUS - Sales are not restricted to the US but shipping difference and responsibility are on buyer. Here goes:

HDS Rotary - flush tail - black bezel - Purple ring = 170 I believe - beautiful tint $225 pp'd and shipped (SOLD)
HDS Hyper RED! Rotary and beautiful Crimson coat - Rare HDS for sure and never to be made again $350 pp'd and shipped (SOLD)
2XAA Rotary Body.....not much else to say. $175 pp'd and shipped (SOLD)
Thors 123 Holster......Long flap, battery holder, Eagle/Flag stamp - belt loop. Beautiful work! Probably have Dan make another in the 18650 form.
$75 pp'd and shipped ( SOLD)

Last edited:

Prana

Newly Enlightened
PM send for the red HDS.

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I heard the coating wears easily on the hyper red. Have you noticed any of that?

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
This one has the nicest coating I've seen on an HDS and I've had a few. Have not noticed any wearing at all. Have used it at a few astronomy gatherings and indoors. Just a beautiful red.

Ladder31

Newly Enlightened
Received the HDS Rotary and I must say, I love it. It's my first HDS, and definitely won't be my last! Thanks again.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump for a great CPFer and yes, it is always good to have a spare tube and the 2AA is nice to stick in a bug out bag!

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump for a great guy to deal with! Let's get these into the hands of those who can use them!!

Karl