Wuben        
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Cells with high current protection PCB that ship in Europe, Keepower 3500 ?

  1. #1

    Default Cells with high current protection PCB that ship in Europe, Keepower 3500 ?

    I'm looking for high capacity cells that also allow high current for "turbo" usage. Currently, my Panasonic "3400" mAh protected cells trigger their protection around 5.5 A which is too low for me.

    I found these but the site does not ship is Europe ;

    https://liionwholesale.com/collectio...nt=12530399684

    I can buy the Keepower 3500 mAh from NKON, but in this review,
    http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...h-(Black)-2015

    the protection PCB triggers at only 7A, is it normal ?

  2. #2
    HKJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    9,053

    Default Re: Cells with high current protection PCB that ship in Europe, Keepower 3500 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kivatch View Post
    I found these but the site does not ship is Europe ;
    If you live in Europe, why not use European dealers?

    Some well known dealers in Europe:
    https://www.nkon.nl/
    https://www.akkuteile.de/
    There are probably more good dealers.

    Protection will usual trigger well below the maximum for modern high current cells (I do sometimes run tests for dealers with higher current protection).
    Last edited by HKJ; 02-10-2018 at 03:28 PM.
    My website with battery, charger, usb reviews, comparisons & information: https://lygte-info.dk/
    Latest addition is multimeter reviews

  3. #3

    Default Re: Cells with high current protection PCB that ship in Europe, Keepower 3500 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by HKJ View Post
    If you live in Europe, why not use European dealers?

    Some well known dealers in Europe:
    https://www.nkon.nl/
    https://www.akkuteile.de/
    There are probably more good dealers.

    Protection will usual trigger well below the maximum for modern high current cells (I do sometimes run tests for dealers with higher current protection).
    Sure, but they only sell KeepPower cells. I wondered wether they are good, or not

  4. #4
    HKJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    9,053

    Default Re: Cells with high current protection PCB that ship in Europe, Keepower 3500 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kivatch View Post
    Sure, but they only sell KeepPower cells. I wondered wether they are good, or not
    Keeppower cells are usual good, but you can get all brands of cells from the above dealers.
    My website with battery, charger, usb reviews, comparisons & information: https://lygte-info.dk/
    Latest addition is multimeter reviews

  5. #5
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    NORFOLK UK
    Posts
    184

    Default Re: Cells with high current protection PCB that ship in Europe, Keepower 3500 ?

    HKJ,
    Many thanks for these websites, they are very good prices and excellent sites I will be sure to use.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Cells with high current protection PCB that ship in Europe, Keepower 3500 ?

    I will buy the KeePower 3500 from NKON actually. I definitely recommend this website thanks the prices and the customer service offered.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •