SunwayLED        
Page 92 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4282858687888990919293949596979899 LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,760 of 2947

Thread: HDS Systems EDC # 20

Default Re: HDS Systems EDC # 20

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorOfLight View Post
    Cool Picture. Can you also tell us what HDS light has what LED. It is a great comparsion betwen different tints.
    From left to right they are

219C 2700K 200 Lumens
    219C 3000K 200 Lumens
    219C 4000K 200 Lumens
    219B 4000K 200 Lumens
    CREE XP-L 4000K 325 Lumens
    219B 4500K 170 Lumens
    219A 4500K 140 Lumens
    219C 5700K 200 Lumens High Noon
    Luxeon LED 6000K 42 Lumens

Quote Originally Posted by Hogokansatsukan View Post
    I am SUPER NERD!!!
    Now I'll have capacity for four, two on the belt and two in the pocket. I'm not so good at math either, but I'll only have three HDS lights. This disparity is creating cognitive dissonance.
    “May it be a light to you in dark places, when all other lights go out.”
    J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

Quote Originally Posted by Modernflame View Post
    Now I'll have capacity for four, two on the belt and two in the pocket. I'm not so good at math either, but I'll only have three HDS lights. This disparity is creating cognitive dissonance.
    What HDS's do you have?

The brain has some pretty interesting "white balance" settings in there. I love the High Noon and F89HG, but comparing them side by side is like putting a scoop of ice cream on a steak.
    Whats the problem with that, Ice cream is good, steak is good, together they have to be gooder!!

Quote Originally Posted by d13avo View Post
    Here’s a tint (crossing the beams) shot of all my HDS brothers and sisters.

That 2700k is so sweet! Great picture!
    4500k XPL RD BOSS • 4000k 219C BOSS Ti • 2700k HDS Rotary

From left to right they are

219C 2700K 200 Lumens
    219C 3000K 200 Lumens
    219C 4000K 200 Lumens
    219B 4000K 200 Lumens
    CREE XP-L 4000K 325 Lumens
    219B 4500K 170 Lumens
    219A 4500K 140 Lumens
    219C 5700K 200 Lumens High Noon
    Luxeon LED 6000K 42 Lumens

Sweet collection. Must be hard to decide what you want to edc for the day. Ha.. guess you have one for everyday of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by JPA261 View Post
    Sweet collection. Must be hard to decide what you want to edc for the day. Ha.. guess you have one for everyday of the week.
    The 219C High Noon, 219C 4000K & 219C 3000K are in a pouch that I use for work. The 219B 4500K I use nearly everyday of the week and the 2700K is by my bed. As for the other four plus I have a Hyper Red and a Hunter Green I can’t seem to part with them lol

Wake up. Time to die.

I mean dye.

I can't dye. I'm out of mahogany. Damn. I have to go outside.

You so need a bandoleer d13avo... just NOT in tiny basket weave!
    Thor's Hammer Custom Leather
    I'm old, cranky, and don't like private messages. Please don't private message me as that is reserved for moderators giving me warnings that I rightly deserve. Thank you.

You so need a bandoleer d13avo... just NOT in tiny basket weave!
    Lol, I’ll give you a well earned rest Dan so you can get the feeling back in your hands and fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by moltenmag View Post
    Yeah can't wait for the adjustable dimmable candle-mode brightness... It will be just like a candle!
    Yeah me too
    Me three! And that doesn't seem like too big of a change (says someone who works in software but who doesn't do much embedded stuff - I know these things can get more complicated than they seem). Really, we know Henry doesn't owe us anything and if that never happens I'm still going to love my HDS lights, but it would be nice for that adjustable candle mode to make it to production before this awesome limited stuff gets built. At least for the bronze/brass run. Just the idea of a bronze/brass HDS with nice warm 219b 4000k R9080 AND adjustable candle mode.... Oh baby please!!

I can’t seem to enter candle mode on the new software.

[IMG][/IMG]

Just got his a couple of days ago, can't stop looking at it. The Ti will look great in it.
    Hogo, I'm surprised that burgundy open top w/battery carrier is still hanging out.
    I only fear that if something happens to me, my wife will sell all my stuff for what I told her I paid for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Robe View Post
    I can’t seem to enter candle mode on the new software.
    Its there, 9 clicks from off

Quote Originally Posted by emarkd View Post
    Me three! And that doesn't seem like too big of a change (says someone who works in software but who doesn't do much embedded stuff - I know these things can get more complicated than they seem). Really, we know Henry doesn't owe us anything and if that never happens I'm still going to love my HDS lights, but it would be nice for that adjustable candle mode to make it to production before this awesome limited stuff gets built. At least for the bronze/brass run. Just the idea of a bronze/brass HDS with nice warm 219b 4000k R9080 AND adjustable candle mode.... Oh baby please!!
    Unfortunately, that won't happen until we get the new brains in the light, and that is going to be awhile.

Lol, I’ll give you a well earned rest Dan so you can get the feeling back in your hands and fingers.
    I'll be caught up again when this rig is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyh View Post
    Just got his a couple of days ago, can't stop looking at it. The Ti will look great in it.
    Hogo, I'm surprised that burgundy open top w/battery carrier is still hanging out.
    I just changed the color to a darker burgundy with black internals. Maybe it will move. I'll get a pic when it's done drying.
    I'm old, cranky, and don't like private messages. Please don't private message me as that is reserved for moderators giving me warnings that I rightly deserve. Thank you.

Unfortunately, that won't happen until we get the new brains in the light, and that is going to be awhile.
    Understandable. So then the next obvious question -- any chance at an upgrade possibility? I know the new mcu is going to complicate that, it won't be as simple as flashing 2.18 firmware on a 2.15 light. But the Ti Clickies had (have) some sort of "premium" upgrade promise beyond the normal lights. Will these new special metal runs have the same?

Notice I didn't ask about cost, because I'm sure putting an entirely new elf, especially an upgraded and smarter one, inside the light won't be cheap. I'm only asking if it may be an option.

Understandable. So then the next obvious question -- any chance at an upgrade possibility? I know the new mcu is going to complicate that, it won't be as simple as flashing 2.18 firmware on a 2.15 light. But the Ti Clickies had (have) some sort of "premium" upgrade promise beyond the normal lights. Will these new special metal runs have the same?

Notice I didn't ask about cost, because I'm sure putting an entirely new elf, especially an upgraded and smarter one, inside the light won't be cheap. I'm only asking if it may be an option.
    I'm not entirely sure. I'll have to check with Henry. A lot will depend on if the internal dimensions of the head will have to change or not.

All done!

Why the one full metal jacket per cylinder??
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by thermal guy View Post
    Why the one full metal jacket per cylinder??
    Hollow Point.
    The rig is actually for a Ruger SP101, but I tossed my 686+ Smith into it for the pic.
    I hardly have any factory ammo in .357 and I thought zombie green cast hp would look odd in the rig.
    Last edited by Hogokansatsukan; 07-12-2018 at 06:49 PM.

Zombie green is one of my favorite colors! Just kidding

I'm not entirely sure. I'll have to check with Henry. A lot will depend on if the internal dimensions of the head will have to change or not.

Of course, that's understandable. Just too early to tell. Thanks Hogo!

That one is going to take some serious time. Henry won't do it if the colors don't match. We have some bare aluminum parts being run with this order so that we can test it and see. If it does happen, it would most likely be pretty small, and close to the same price of brass/bronze. Henry's plan is to put the parts together, then have them anodized as sets so each light is in the same spot in the tank. Very labour intensive and we don't know if it will work like we are hoping. If it does happen, I suspect it will be a few months AFTER the titanium, brass, and bronze ship.
    Yuck. That is NOT what I wanted to hear.

All done!

Nice work Dan, that colour looks great.

I'm convinved I have a warmer emitter in my 325 Clicky than 6200K standard light.
    Here's a scan of the Led Board, anyone know what the writing means?
    Thanks,
    Peter

Quote Originally Posted by peter yetman View Post
    I'm convinved I have a warmer emitter in my 325 Clicky than 6200K standard light.
    Here's a scan of the Led Board, anyone know what the writing means?
    Thanks,
    Peter
    I'll take a guess and say XPL V6. As in L for XPL and V6 as in the efficiency bin.

That makes sense, thank you.
    P

Great point emarkd. I also would be interested. Since the ti rotaries are 6 months out, they could be used as a “trial run” for a newer type of software... if we wanted them to have it!

All done!

That looks like something that could be used as a prop in the Walking Dead! Awesome work Dan!

Hogo is there an update on OP reflectors? Were you able to work them out for the Ti run?

2 weeks to my f89hg

Quote Originally Posted by tech25 View Post
    Hogo is there an update on OP reflectors? Were you able to work them out for the Ti run?
    Nope. When i know something, you will know as well.

Page 92 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4282858687888990919293949596979899 LastLast