has anyone used the best buy house brand Insignia CR123 Batteries

POCKET DEBRIS

Newly Enlightened
they are on sale for $10.79 for 12, i'm going to buy a pack and see how they work out.:popcorn: i have around 50-60 surefire primaries that i have picked up off of eBay cheap .but not .90 cheap.have several surefire lights that am uncomfortable using 16340s in.

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why are you uncomfortable using 16340s. I'm not a SF boy, so is it the safety thing or worry about damaging the lights?
:welcome:
P

POCKET DEBRIS

Newly Enlightened
Why are you uncomfortable using 16340s. I'm not a SF boy, so is it the safety thing or worry about damaging the lights?
:welcome:
P
searching the threads,i have found numerous posts cautioning against using rechargeables in most of the surefires i have.i use rechargeables in my LunaSol20 and Novatac 120P. eneloops in the E2L​ AND the 2 arcs.

sbslider

Enlightened
they are on sale for $10.79 for 12, i'm going to buy a pack and see how they work out.:popcorn:
I am thinking of picking up a 12 pack also, do you have any first impressions you can share? Just confirmation they are not junk would be nice.

POCKET DEBRIS

Newly Enlightened
have been using them in SF E2 with KX2 head at work,no issues so far.going to to compare run times to surefire 123s tomorrow. i do not have anything like Maestro Selfbuilts equipment or expertise,i will just be putting them in a light and running it until the light goes out:candle:.and unfortunately they are now $17.99 :shrug:

sbslider

Enlightened
Oh, I guess I missed that boat. I think they were 10.79 even yesterday, definitely on Saturday. I will wait until I see such a price again.

Thanks for the feedback though, I appreciate it. :)

Latest posts