Malkoff        
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Results 241 to 270 of 283

Thread: Lumintop BLF GTvn V1

  1. #241
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hessen, Germany
    Posts
    242

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    I saw a dedomed XHP70 that had one of the nicest whites I've ever seen. But I don't know what tint it originally had.

  2. #242

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    Quote Originally Posted by LichtAn! View Post
    I saw a dedomed XHP70 that had one of the nicest whites I've ever seen. But I don't know what tint it originally had.
    Was this a light you saw in person or in pictures?
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com




  3. #243

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    Quote Originally Posted by vinhnguyen54 View Post
    Was this a light you saw in person or in pictures?
    I asked around and was told a p2 1a xhp70.2 with a very close shave is the brightest and gave 5500k tint results.

  4. #244

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    Quote Originally Posted by vinhnguyen54 View Post
    Wait...need to compare 5500K vs 6500K. 5500K might be just right?! Stuff like this reminds me how obsessed I am with lights. Hah
    5500 is sunlight at noon, God Ray beam.

    #5500club
    DX80, MF04, X80-GT, X45vn, DT70, MF01, ROT66, TN40vn, M43 219c, D4S, Q8, D4 My 4k Flashlight Reviews: https://www.youtube.com/c/FLASHAHOLICS_GB

  5. #245

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    I am surprised that no-one has posted in this thread for so long.

    The BLF GTvn is amazing, especially with the CFT-90 LED.
    Modded: 2 REV-Victor Enth * 2 DEFT-X's * 3 BLF GTvn90 * 2 TN42vn90 * TN42vn Oslon * RC40vn40 * X65vn * Tmack: c11(638nm 957mw * 405nm 1w * v2 445nm 2.83w) * Cypreus (405nm 1w * 445nm 2.72w) * Tmag super (445nm 5.6w * 445nm 3.2w * 520nm 1.5w)

  6. #246
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    north carolina
    Posts
    876

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    Quote Originally Posted by star_c_star View Post
    I am surprised that no-one has posted in this thread for so long.

    The BLF GTvn is amazing, especially with the CFT-90 LED.
    agreed, no love for the KiNG !

  7. #247

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    Quote Originally Posted by hahoo View Post
    agreed, no love for the KiNG !
    This light sells 3 to 1 vs the TN42vn90. The thing is most of the the people that bought +$500 light from me do not post at all. Actually, most of my customers don't post at all...These folks usually ask little questions and give little feedback after their purchases too. They just buy buy buy hahah
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com




  8. #248

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    Quote Originally Posted by vinhnguyen54 View Post
    This light sells 3 to 1 vs the TN42vn90. The thing is most of the the people that bought +$500 light from me do not post at all. Actually, most of my customers don't post at all...These folks usually ask little questions and give little feedback after their purchases too. They just buy buy buy hahah
    My purchase ratio on the BLF GTvn90 versus the TN42vn90 is 3 to 2.

    I only purchase more than 1 example of a particular flashlight if I really love it. So far, the BLF GTv90 is the only one I've loved enough to have 3 examples.

    However, I probably won't carry all 3 at the same time on any long walks. They are incredible flashlights, but they are not light!
    Last edited by star_c_star; 06-22-2018 at 05:11 AM.
    Modded: 2 REV-Victor Enth * 2 DEFT-X's * 3 BLF GTvn90 * 2 TN42vn90 * TN42vn Oslon * RC40vn40 * X65vn * Tmack: c11(638nm 957mw * 405nm 1w * v2 445nm 2.83w) * Cypreus (405nm 1w * 445nm 2.72w) * Tmag super (445nm 5.6w * 445nm 3.2w * 520nm 1.5w)

  9. #249

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    Quote Originally Posted by star_c_star View Post
    My purchase ratio on the BLF GTvn90 versus the TN42vn90 is 3 to 2.

    I only purchase more than 1 example of a particular flashlight if I really love it. So far, the BLF GTv90 is the only one I've loved enough to have 3 examples.

    However, I probably won't carry all 3 at the same time on any long walks. They are incredible flashlights, but they are not light!
    Have you tried 2 and shine htem on the same object? Must mb phenomenal.
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com




  10. #250
    Flashaholic* Newlumen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,199

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    Quote Originally Posted by vinhnguyen54 View Post
    This light sells 3 to 1 vs the TN42vn90. The thing is most of the the people that bought +$500 light from me do not post at all. Actually, most of my customers don't post at all...These folks usually ask little questions and give little feedback after their purchases too. They just buy buy buy hahah
    Yea yea yea

  11. #251

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    Quote Originally Posted by vinhnguyen54 View Post
    Have you tried 2 and shine htem on the same object? Must mb phenomenal.
    I just aimed all 3 at my lux meter, around 30 feet away.

    It is almost impossible to even try finding the hot spot when I am aiming 2 flashlights at the meter, one in each hand, and the 3rd is on the ground aiming at the meter.

    However, I reached 49000 lux at 30 feet, or around 4.1 Mcd. Not too bad, but the sum of the 3 flashlight ratings is around 5 Mcd, so I have room for improvement above 4.1 Mcd.
    Modded: 2 REV-Victor Enth * 2 DEFT-X's * 3 BLF GTvn90 * 2 TN42vn90 * TN42vn Oslon * RC40vn40 * X65vn * Tmack: c11(638nm 957mw * 405nm 1w * v2 445nm 2.83w) * Cypreus (405nm 1w * 445nm 2.72w) * Tmag super (445nm 5.6w * 445nm 3.2w * 520nm 1.5w)

  12. #252

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    Quote Originally Posted by vinhnguyen54 View Post
    Have you tried 2 and shine htem on the same object? Must mb phenomenal.
    OK, first I just used my lux meter to see the numbers I could reach with all 3 lights.

    Now, I just aimed the two most powerful BLF GTvn90's at a wall 20 feet away, and lined up the hotspots exactly.

    WOW, it became ALOT brighter!
    Modded: 2 REV-Victor Enth * 2 DEFT-X's * 3 BLF GTvn90 * 2 TN42vn90 * TN42vn Oslon * RC40vn40 * X65vn * Tmack: c11(638nm 957mw * 405nm 1w * v2 445nm 2.83w) * Cypreus (405nm 1w * 445nm 2.72w) * Tmag super (445nm 5.6w * 445nm 3.2w * 520nm 1.5w)

  13. #253

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    Quote Originally Posted by star_c_star View Post
    OK, first I just used my lux meter to see the numbers I could reach with all 3 lights.

    Now, I just aimed the two most powerful BLF GTvn90's at a wall 20 feet away, and lined up the hotspots exactly.

    WOW, it became ALOT brighter!
    I got a new cool safe spot for beam shots. As soon as teh HIDs arrive I will do another kick ass shoot out ;-)
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com




  14. #254

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    Quote Originally Posted by vinhnguyen54 View Post
    I got a new cool safe spot for beam shots. As soon as teh HIDs arrive I will do another kick ass shoot out ;-)
    Do a video.
    "There ain't no bones in a hotdog" F. York.

  15. #255

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    Quote Originally Posted by noboneshotdog View Post
    Do a video.
    Will do Both
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com




  16. #256

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    Quote Originally Posted by vinhnguyen54 View Post
    Will do Both
    "There ain't no bones in a hotdog" F. York.

  17. #257

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    [IMG]Screenshot_20180715-195705[/IMG]

  18. #258
    Flashaholic* Newlumen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,199

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    Would like to see a blf gt xhp70.2 dome on.. it will destroy k70vn, and a few..

  19. #259

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    Going to post some beamshots for the first time of my blf gt vn90 (: 2km is the distance, i only have my Huawei P20 PRO camera.. Will try to do it when i recive my blf spec 6 from Mr. Vinhnguyen😁. Buy the way. Is there A better way than Google Maps?
    Thanks, Will be back👌

    [IMG][/IMG]

  20. #260

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    ......
    Last edited by Arild; 07-17-2018 at 12:03 AM.

  21. #261

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    This is how i see it. The little White house is 1400 meters away, AND to the Woods 2km😁. Just testing my old sup beam. 5000 lumen and about 500lux👍

    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Arild; 07-17-2018 at 12:51 AM.

  22. #262

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    Seeeee I Dont have access to wonderful places light this around here...At least not without getting into trouble.


    Quote Originally Posted by Arild View Post
    This is how i see it. The little White house is 1700 meters away, AND to the Woods 2km. Just testing my old sup beam. 5000 lumen and about 500lux

    [IMG][/IMG]
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com




  23. #263

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    Not 1700 meters but 1400meters👍

    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Arild; 07-17-2018 at 12:59 AM.

  24. #264

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    1400 meters between the arrows. [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Arild; 07-17-2018 at 12:49 AM.

  25. #265
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    north carolina
    Posts
    876

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    Quote Originally Posted by Arild View Post
    This is how i see it. The little White house is 1400 meters away, AND to the Woods 2km. Just testing my old sup beam. 5000 lumen and about 500lux

    [IMG][/IMG]

    im lost .
    what is that a picture of ?
    a flashlight in the grass ?
    whats the meaning ?

  26. #266

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    Just A test. Waiting ON my blf..

  27. #267
    Flashaholic* djans1397's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bozeman, Montana
    Posts
    1,172

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    I can't get the images from post #27 to open! Any one have the same problem? Tet if to compare stock the the Vinh version. Thanks
    Last edited by djans1397; 07-18-2018 at 01:46 PM.
    For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (Ephesians 5:8 NIV)

  28. #268

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    Quote Originally Posted by djans1397 View Post
    I can't get the images from post #27 to open! Any one have the same problem? Tet if to compare stock the the Vinh version. Thanks
    For soem reason the shots are missing :-(

    Check out the shots here instead: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...ega-Beam-Shots
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com




  29. #269
    Flashaholic* djans1397's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bozeman, Montana
    Posts
    1,172

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    Perfect! Thanks Vinh! So the 90 looks brighter with a sl larger over hotspot. Am I right? Is this what u see with the naked eye?
    For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (Ephesians 5:8 NIV)

  30. #270

    Default Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

    Quote Originally Posted by djans1397 View Post
    Perfect! Thanks Vinh! So the 90 looks brighter with a sl larger over hotspot. Am I right? Is this what u see with the naked eye?
    Correct CFT90 is an amazing LED. Bullet proof Massive lumen, Massive throw, large hot spot, only issue is it's $120 a pop. I got 3 dead one here that I accidently killed. $360

    If this LED was $30 it would be in a bunch more lights!
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com




Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •