• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Sold* WTS: X65vn "Shorty"

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sadly, I'm putting this awesome creation up for sale, to fund a different hobby. It's basically a X65vn with a X45 body and modified battery carrier. It's in excellent shape, and has 5000k emitters with a beautiful tint! 10,500 lumen/620k lux!Asking $400, shipped.First "I'll take it" followed by PayPal, gets it! Thanks.https://imgur.com/a/V9lK8

Last edited:

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: X65vn "Shorty"

I have one.. its very powerful light.. sony vtc5a is the best to go in this light.. some high drain will make the light flick.. flat top fit in this light too.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: X65vn "Shorty"

.. ...its very powerful light.. ...
And beam profile is in its own class of well-tempered awesome. More than one year after its release, nothing else puts so much light as far downrange in a beam profile that is not too wide or too narrow. Whomever came up with this reflector/emitter configuration, I would like to shake his hand. If nothing else is on the horizon that puts out more throw and more lumens in a medium beam width, I will need a third one of these half-mile burners, just to see what three ganged looks like. My guess is that I am the only person who chose CWvn, I have seen more than a few used NWvn for sale, but I have seen no used CWvn X65 for sale.

I feel happy that this specimen found its new home. :)

Latest posts