Olight i3e being phased out?

andy tims

Newly Enlightened
I'm asking because I seem to have lost my silver & I can't seem to buy a replacement. Black & few other colours can be had, but I can't find a Silver for sale which sucks as these & the Copper have higher output.

Anyone heard anything or have a link to a Silver for sale?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:mecry: At least I hope not! I haven't heard anything either way. I've got three or four of 'em already (no silver I'm afraid) but if they're going away I will have to order a few more.:)

terryoregon

Newly Enlightened
The silver 120lm became hard-to-find many months ago. I got the very last one I could find on Amazon back in October.

I know one last reliable place that still has the silver in stock - confirmed because I ordered one in early January.

PM me, they have eight of the silver version left in stock.

Last edited:

andy tims

Newly Enlightened
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:mecry: At least I hope not! I haven't heard anything either way. I've got three or four of 'em already (no silver I'm afraid) but if they're going away I will have to order a few more.:)

It would be a shame if they were phased out - best little torch I've had.

sonofjesse

Newly Enlightened
I just picked up several. I really like the size of them. (Illum still has green,purple,black)

terryoregon

Newly Enlightened
is OK to use a lithium AAA

By coincidence, I recently did a runtime graph on the silver version with a Panasonic Eneloop Pro and an Energizer Ultimate Lithium. Hadn't posted this anywhere yet, but you just opened the door. Light meter (with data logger) was a Reed Instruments SD-1128SD.
qm66h7f3vnptb6a6g.jpg

9d8hh3xm0yb7ivi6g.jpg

Flashlike

Enlightened
By coincidence, I recently did a runtime graph on the silver version with a Panasonic Eneloop Pro and an Energizer Ultimate Lithium. Hadn't posted this anywhere yet, but you just opened the door. Light meter (with data logger) was a Reed Instruments SD-1128SD.

Thank you terryoregon for posting this! Very informative. :thumbsup:

holygeez03

Enlightened
These definitely seem to be disappearing... is there any official work from Olight?

Too bad... they are awesome, cheap, tiny, and stupid simple.

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Assuming that it wasn't packed in error, Olightstore UK threw a black I3e into my recent order as a freebie. Might suggest they are trying to get rid of stock that's due to become obsolete.

I have contacted them to confirm that this was an intentional free gift.