• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Wanted ! Pocket cli for Surefire: E1E Executive Elite, M2 Centurion, Aviator A2...

LucioRaffaelli

Newly Enlightened
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Hello, sorry for my english,

I search a new or like new OEM Surefire Pocket clip with little plastic parts, for: (E1E Executive Elite, M2 Centurion, Aviator A2, E2D Executive Defender)I know in past you can order for free, but I do not find any more this page from Surefire web site ?

Thanks !

Lucio
Canada
[/COLOR]

LucioRaffaelli

Newly Enlightened
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]I wrote to Surefire on Thursday, it's Monday night and I still have no response from them, normally do they respond quickly?Thank you for Lumens Factory, I saw the pocket clip on eBay, but I find it expensive, especially that Surefire gave them ...In addition I prefer original parts for resale, otherwise I go sells without pocket clip?Thanks![/COLOR]

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
In my experience with Surefire, email takes the longest to get a response. One of their technicians told me that phone calls are the fastest and preferred method of communication.

LucioRaffaelli

Newly Enlightened
In my experience with Surefire, email takes the longest to get a response. One of their technicians told me that phone calls are the fastest and preferred method of communication.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Actually, still no answer, I wrote to lumens factory, Mark answered me the next day...Regarding Surefire, does anyone know their policy regarding the availability of parts after a model is discountinued, if they have no more parts (pocket clip) can they offer a new flashlight?

[/COLOR]