Jetbeam        

Thread: New member, LUMINTOP-Shirley say hello to you!

Smile New member, LUMINTOP-Shirley say hello to you!

Hello administrator,

Thanks for your effort to build and provide this platform for us to communicate here. I will cherish it and do my best to write some info about flashlight which would be useful for others and myself. Any help needed from you in future, hope i can get the good service as you always did! Thank you!

Hello members,
    This is Shirley from LUMINTOP who lives for your loving flashlightis, wish we could exchange some useful ideas/info about flashlight in future!

Enjoy your journey here!

Best regards
    Shirley

Default Re: New member, LUMINTOP-Shirley say hello to you!

If you read the last line in the yellow box at the top of this page, you'll see that posts here don't count. You need to post in the open forum, with some content, and those posts will be reviewed for approval...
    "Rage, rage against the dying of the light..."

Default New member, LUMINTOP-Shirley say hello to you!

Welcome Shirley! It's very nice to have you here On CPF with us. You are my favorite keychain lights manufacturer!!

Is this the same lumintop Shirley who was selling the blf GT to people who were NOT on the list?

Quote Originally Posted by Nev View Post
    Is this the same lumintop Shirley who was selling the blf GT to people who were NOT on the list?
    Whoever she is, she will need to read and COMPREHEND our policies, and also become an Authorized Manufacturer if she wants to sell anything here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nev View Post
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by scout24 View Post
    If you read the last line in the yellow box at the top of this page, you'll see that posts here don't count. You need to post in the open forum, with some content, and those posts will be reviewed for approval...
    Thank you!!