• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD....Surefire C2 Centurion

dtmbinb

Newly Enlightened
Price includes PayPal fees and priority shipping conus only. First "I'll take it" gets it. PM any questions. Thanks.

Surefire C2 Centurion. Type III HA. Used, not abused. A few marks on the tail cap and bezel. Works perfectly. Factory bulb included. Clear, scratch free lens. Freshly lubed threads. Lanyard ring included, but not shown in pics. Perfect host for a led drop in! $85..SOLD.

LRrPHQ.jpg

rK9h6J.jpg

NMjIVn.jpg

m8qKfv.jpg

XwObhR.jpg

Last edited:

djjoonie

Newly Enlightened
Re: For sale....Surefire C2 Centurion

[ill take it! pm me for pp info]
I apologize, ill pass, I need the bored out c2... :green:
seems like very good price btw.

Last edited:

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think you'll regret passing on this.
These things are getting dificult to find, plus it's a good price.
Run it on 16650s which are geting as good as 18650s these days. If that's no good, get it bored or do it yourself. Lots of threads on here explaining how.

P

Last edited:

djjoonie

Newly Enlightened

I think you'll regret passing on this.
These things are getting dificult to find, plus it's a good price.
Run it on 16650s which are geting as good as 18650s these days. If that's no good, get it bored or do it yourself. Lots of threads on here explaining how.

P

if c2 can run on 16650 without modification, I will take it. I tried keeppower 16650 on my z2 combat light, and m951 (tried both with potted pflexpro drop ins) it just didn't work because the neck of the host was too small for 16650 to touch the positive contact on the flashlight. please let me know. thanks.
I also did some research on diy bore with drill bit etc, but I'm just afraid doing it myself because the o-ring part near the tailcap becomes very thin and easy to break if I mess up. :caution:

Last edited:

dtmbinb

Newly Enlightened

if c2 can run on 16650 without modification, I will take it. I tried keeppower 16650 on my z2 combat light, and m951 (tried both with potted pflexpro drop ins) it just didn't work because the neck of the host was too small for 16650 to touch the positive contact on the flashlight. please let me know. thanks.
I also did some research on diy bore with drill bit etc, but I'm just afraid doing it myself because the o-ring part near the tailcap becomes very thin and easy to break if I mess up. :caution:

I have no idea what it will run on. I only ever use primary cr123 cells. Please keep any questions or comments to pm as to not clutter my sales thread. Thanks.

ven

Flashaholic

I use 16650's in my 3x z2's, 4x 6p's and a c2 issue free. No problem with fitting on the keeppower 16650 and the naked 16650(same sanyo inside, just the KP is a button top and has a PCB). Only problem sometimes is the length(button top KP are fine) with the flat tops, so i simply use a magnet on the odd one. This is a variable depending on the p60.

djjoonie

Newly Enlightened

I have no idea what it will run on. I only ever use primary cr123 cells. Please keep any questions or comments to pm as to not clutter my sales thread. Thanks.

I use 16650's in my 3x z2's, 4x 6p's and a c2 issue free. No problem with fitting on the keeppower 16650 and the naked 16650(same sanyo inside, just the KP is a button top and has a PCB). Only problem sometimes is the length(button top KP are fine) with the flat tops, so i simply use a magnet on the odd one. This is a variable depending on the p60.

thanks for your help, ill take it, I guess I can change the contact point on my pflexpro led since it came with multiple option to try out. please pm me the paypal info dtmbinb

Last edited: