• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Found- Aleph LE

scout24

Flashaholic
Hi folks. I'm looking for an Aleph LE, for an original McGizmo Sundrop. These came with the 083b emitter which was flat with no dome. I believe an XPL-HI with no protruding dome would be roughly the same height, and not contact the sapphire glass lens of the Sundrop. There used to be dimensional drawings in the McGizmo subforum showing the emitter/lens clearance, but the photos are gone now. I have a PM into Datiled, but thought I'd put this up here as well. Thank you for looking, any help is appreciated..

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: WTB- Aleph LE

Hey Greg. I don't have quite what you're looking for, but given your loss I figure you might be trying to rehab some sad lights. I have a McG cool XP-G LE sitting here unused. If you can use it to get something running again I'd donate it to the cause!

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: WTB- Aleph LE

Thanks, Nick. I just messaged back and forth with Datiled, I think he's going to be able to build one up for me. I appreciate the offer though. :thumbsup: