Chevy cruze aftermarket or other DRL install?

901-Memphis

Enlightened
I have a 2012 Chevy Cruze LT that just has the standard halogen headlights. I saw a similar one today that appeared to have factory fog lights and LED DRL. I am trying to figure out if it's possible to put just the oem DRL on my model (not interested in fogs) or if it would be more complicated than aftermarket... And if aftermarket what is the current go to kit?

-Virgil-

Flashaholic
The kit you're looking for is here (maker's webpage here). They have a good track record of putting out quality kits to add "as close as possible to factory" cruise control, DRLs, etc on vehicles that didn't come that way originally, and they back their products with a good warranty and good tech support/customer assistance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alaric Darconville

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a 2012 Chevy Cruze LT that just has the standard halogen headlights. I saw a similar one today that appeared to have factory fog lights and LED DRL. I am trying to figure out if it's possible to put just the oem DRL on my model (not interested in fogs) or if it would be more complicated than aftermarket... And if aftermarket what is the current go to kit?

You could also use the DRL-1 to turn your front turn signals into DRLs.

-Virgil-

Flashaholic
Alaric's right, that's another good option. Easier and less expensive, too. But you asked about LED DRLs...