• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

New product release: ROFIS R3 rotation flashlight - different from normal

rofisbenny

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone, our R3 flashlight is already on the market.

ROFIS R3 rotary deformation flashlight is a flashlight using 18650 batteries in ROFIS' new R series. Equipped with magnetic charge, tail magnetic, removable holding clips, tail hand strap and other functions in one. R3 uses a 18650 lithium battery, with CREE XM-L2 U3 lamp beads, output up to 1250 lumens, while compatible with two RCR123A or CR123A batteries.

The rotary angle structure design removes the sharp parts of the previous TR series, making the rotation smooth, moderate damping sense, stable and reliable structure, and long-term use can still be as comfortable as new. Rotation of the head to match the above-mentioned magnetism and other functions, equipped with a 3400mAh lithium battery, the battery life also allows R3 performance has improved, USB direct charge also makes R3 quite elegant, more convenient to use.

In addition, R3 can also be used as headlights, with a suitable volume with a comfortable headlight belt, so that R3 is not attached, the operation is very convenient.

These designs enable R3 to meet the needs of light sources in various scenarios and enable versatile applications.

R3 has a color temperature value of 5000K NW and 6500 CW for users to choose, allowing users to enjoy the application of the corner series.

More Info ,Please visit official website:
http://www.rofislight.com/products/rofis-r3/

Or visit Youtube.com

https://youtu.be/4-T9BSUWDpg

Welcome discussion~~

rofisbenny

Newly Enlightened
We have a limited number of first batches, and we can definitely see sales links on Amazon next Wednesday(3.28). Other platforms will see sales later on April 1. Thank you.

rofisbenny

Newly Enlightened
We have a limited number of first batches, and we can definitely see sales links on Amazon next Wednesday(3.28). Other platforms will see sales later on April 1. Thank you.

rofisbenny

Newly Enlightened
Perhaps the dealer is not officially on the shelves, please pay attention at any time, thank you!
As for the inconvenience, please understanding!

This is up on Amazon right now but how would I know if it`s the 5000k tint? I don`t see any indication in the pictures.

ftumch33

Enlightened
You totally lost me on your reply lol.
Does the light use a different LED for each tint?
In other words is the XM-L2 U3 LED the 5000k tint? 5700K?
From the Cree website there is also a 70 CRI version that comes in 5000k.
Which one is the Neutral white? The box for the light and your description on your website does not specify.
The reason I`m asking is I usually go for brightness but nowadays 5000k is a nice vanilla white and the 70 CRI version would be perfect as a work light for me since I work in the telecommunications industry and have to deal with color codes when splicing fiber optics.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not going to post a link but if a person goes to BIG RIVER in South America website, search term Rofis R3 then look at each option. The title will not say it is the 5000K but it will, further down in the product description. What's more, when you put it in your cart and view cart, it will say 5000K.

You could/should ask your question about CRI on that website, and hope it is the higher CRI if you are thinking of using it to distinguish between similar colors for your job.

Last edited:

rofisbenny

Newly Enlightened
Hello, I'm sorry to bring you puzzles.
First of all, the color temperature of light and the color rendering(CRI) are two completely different concepts. They have certain connections, but they are not absolute.
Secondly, we have provided two color temperature optional light sources. The actual Cree lamps of the same model range from 2700K to 7000K.
Then, your job needs to distinguish the colors of different lines. I am quite honest that the difference in the color of the human eye is different from the human eye. No light can restore 100% true color. However, we will try to give definitions so that we can distinguish between them.
Finally, I still recommend that you use our 5000K color flashlight, light energy at a color temperature of 6500K is too high,hinder our eyes from distinguishing colorsonly suggestion, thank you~

You totally lost me on your reply lol.
Does the light use a different LED for each tint?
In other words is the XM-L2 U3 LED the 5000k tint? 5700K?
From the Cree website there is also a 70 CRI version that comes in 5000k.
Which one is the Neutral white? The box for the light and your description on your website does not specify.
The reason I`m asking is I usually go for brightness but nowadays 5000k is a nice vanilla white and the 70 CRI version would be perfect as a work light for me since I work in the telecommunications industry and have to deal with color codes when splicing fiber optics.

RoadStar

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone, our R3 flashlight is already on the market.

R3 has a color temperature value of 5000K NW and 6500 CW for users to choose, allowing users to enjoy the application of the corner series.

Please advise where to purchase the NW version?

I checked 5 web stores including amazon, but I see no listing for NW 5000K

ftumch33

Enlightened
I just received the R3 from amazon today (neutral white) and my first impression is it feels well built, fits in my palm well and I like the fact that the head is a bit stiff and difficult to move to the angled position. Tint is a nice vanilla white, 3 main modes. Turbo and SOS is a multiple click of the button.
One or two things...
1) I can totally see this light benefitting from a 'mule' version
2) A mode where you can set the 3 brightness levels yourself
3) A glass breaker tailcap accessory
I personally prefer turbo to come on first instead of high.
Patiently waiting until it gets dark to play around with it outside :)
The magnet is pretty handy and just strong enough. It could be a little stronger

Last edited:

rofisbenny

Newly Enlightened
using happy
I just received the R3 from amazon today (neutral white) and my first impression is it feels well built, fits in my palm well and I like the fact that the head is a bit stiff and difficult to move to the angled position. Tint is a nice vanilla white, 3 main modes. Turbo and SOS is a multiple click of the button.
One or two things...
1) I can totally see this light benefitting from a 'mule' version
2) A mode where you can set the 3 brightness levels yourself
3) A glass breaker tailcap accessory
I personally prefer turbo to come on first instead of high.
Patiently waiting until it gets dark to play around with it outside :)
The magnet is pretty handy and just strong enough. It could be a little stronger