• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired LIGHTS FOR SALE

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
More lights being added in January!

SOLD NiteCore R40 with box and all accessories. I have two of these, one has to go. Asking
$60 shipped, PP and CONUS only. First I'll take it.....​This light hasn't been used, just taken out of the box to test.

2. SOLD NiteCore EC25 Cobra with box and a 18650 AW rechargeable battery. Like new. Asking $35 $30 shipped, PP and CONUS only. First I'll take it.....

SOLD NiteCore EA4 Pioneer, like new, rarely used with box and accessories. NO BATTERIES INCLUDED. Uses 4 rechargeable AA batteries. Asking $35 $30 shipped, PP and CONUS only. First I'll take it.....

SOLD Sunwayman T20CC with box and accessories, like new, never carried. NO BATTERY INCLUDED. Asking $35 shipped, PP and CONUS only. First I'll take it.....

SOLD NiteCore Concept1 with box and accessories, like new. NO BATTERY INCLUDED. Asking $35 shipped, PP and CONUS only. First I'll take it.....

SOLD Klarus Mi7, color red, like new and never carried with box and accessories plus an AW 14500 rechargeable battery. Asking $25 shipped, PP and CONUS only. First I'll take it.....

7. SOLD Olight R50 seeker, brand new with box and all accessories. I have two of these so one has to go. Asking $60 shipped, PP and CONUS only. First I'll take it.....

SOLD Jetbeam E10R CREE XP-L HI LED AA Rechargeable (Included) with box, new-never taken out of my house. Asking $20 shipped, PP only. First I'll take it.....

SOLD Jetbeam BC10, old school light and discontinued. 270 lumens. This is like new b/c it has been sitting in my collection. I actually have 2 of them. I will include an AW rechargeable battery. Asking $25 shipped, PP only. First I'll take it.....
I will include the box and accessories IF I STILL HAVE THEM.

SOLD Klarus Mi7, olive color like new never used with box and accessories plus an AW rechargeable 14500 battery. Asking $25 shipped, PP and CONUS only. First I'll take it.....

11. SOLD NITEEYE EYE12, brand new with box. This light is discontinued. I will include 2 Energizer AA rechargeable batteries. Asking $30 $25 shipped, PP and CONUS only. First I'll take it.....

SOLD NiteCore P26, new in box, just took it out to test and play with. NO BATTERY INCLUDED. Asking $55 $50 shipped, PP and CONUS only. First I'll take it..... This light goes for $65.

Last edited:

Kindle

Enlightened
Just a quick note to say the light arrived without any problems and is in perfect condition. It got here the same day the boards went down for the server migration. :)

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nitecore R40, I'll take it, from my hospital room...I know I should know you PayPal address as we have done business before (always a pleasure), please pm it to me & I will pay promptly. Thanks!