Zebra Light on the fritz. Help me fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdmountainman

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,

I posted this in the headlamp section of the forum but didn't get any replies so I thought I would try here.

I have a couple zebra light H31's (cr123) that I love but one of them has started to have an issue. It will turn off constantly on its own. I turn it on, it stays on for 3-10 seconds and shuts off. I can do that all day. It is NOT the battery. I changed batteries and even tried the new battery in the other flashlight and it worked fine.

I reached out to zebra light for support but they ignored my email and never responded. NOT good customer service!!

I don't really want to have to buy another one but I need both. Can it be fixed? any thoughts?

P.S. I have a small cheap electrical meter and can use it if told what to do but I am not very skilled with it on my own.

Thanks in advance.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Hi All,
I posted this in the headlamp section of the forum but didn't get any replies so I thought I would try here....

Yes, well ... please don't do that.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/Rules.html#posting

Rule 9. Double and cross posting

DO NOT post the same thread more than once anywhere in the forums. DO NOT post a thread whose sole purpose is to link to or refer to another thread on the board, whether it is yours or someone else's. You may look at this as just a few k's of text bandwidth but if everyone does it, we're back to total disorder as to where topics are. Not to mention completely skewing searches. And those "few k's of text" really do add up! Double and cross posting will be edited and/or deleted by the moderators and administrators.

Thread closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.