• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *All SOLD* surefire A2 with many extras. EDCL-2T. Peaks. Added Zebralight sc53c

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok folks. Letting go of my last A2. Not sure why but I hate to see lights sit around for very long being unused. I received this light from a member in a trade. Its a straight user. No shelf queen here. It has a lot of blemishes from use. Knicks, gouges, worn anno and even a worn spot in the body. The glass however, is un touched. It functions like it should. The tailcap boot has a outer crack that does not go through. I have checked this myself. I'm sure a call to surefire will correct it if one so desires.
Usual cpf rules apply. First I'll take it followed by a pm for payment info. Shipping and fees are included in the price. I ship flat rate priority within the US only. PayPal only. Please only say you will take the light if you can pay promptly, unless worked out prior with me.

1: Round body A2 originally a Y/G. I still Have the original ring. It also comes with a few extras. 1 WW colapsoi single mode ring (currently in it) this ring is great. Perfect rint and output. 1 onion ring with many leds. WW. Y/G. Nichia CW. Amber. Yellow. Red. Yuji high cri from the group buy. I have a total of ten. Tads bi pin adaptor with 3 bulbs. One of each. 1.2 amp currently in it. 1.8 amp and the low output bulb is the last one.

Price $100.00 --> $90.00 --> $80 cut to the chase. **SOLD**

2: Surefire EDCL-2T

Selling my other one. Lightly used but does have a couple of marks. Nothing major but is there. Works like normal of course. Light only. Pm for pics since photobucket is pointless.

Amount $135 shipped. **SOLD**

3: Peak McKinley

Brass Key chain model. 7 snow white leds. Catch and release. Wife ended up not liking so hopefully someone else will enjoy. Good condition. Nice white tint. High output version. 30 lumens single output.

Amount: peak package. McKinley and kilamanjaro. $50 shipped for both **BOTH SOLD**

4: Peak kilamanjaro

5 led snow whit tint. High output. So roughly 25 lumens. Momentary switch is not compatible. Pocket clip is from a preon 1. Hard anno black and it good condition.

Included in the peak package for $50 **BOTH SOLD**

https://www.flickr.com/photos/163595069@N03/shares/2PyXa9

Added:

Zebralight SC53C high Cri
Couple of hits on the corners. Tailcap and bezel. Relatively small. The white spot is paint and has been removed now. Nice tint and beam. Works great. Only seen an eneloop for batteries.

Price: $40 **SOLD**

https://www.flickr.com/photos/163595069@N03/shares/8658J7

Last edited:

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Surefire A2 with many extras

Yes I agree. If anyone is interested pm me and I'll email pics. They were working yesterday.

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Surefire A2 with many extras

Added a edcl2 and peak mckinley

Last edited:

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Surefire A2 with many extras. EDCL-2T. Brass Peak Mckinley

Edcl2 sold..

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Surefire A2 with many extras. EDCL-2T. Brass Peak Mckinley

Bump with a couple price drops

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Surefire A2 with many extras. EDCL-2T. Brass Peak Mckinley and kilamanjaro packag

Link to photos are now up. I think.. Also added a peak package with a kilamanjaro

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Surefire A2 with many extras. EDCL-2T. Brass Peak Mckinley and kilamanjaro packag

Peak package is sold pending funds. Cut to the chase price on A2 package.

knfmkr

Newly Enlightened

Peaks are paid. Sorry for the slight delay.

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast

"Twin Peaks" lol are now sold. Payment received.