• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

(New Release+GAW) Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti Release!

klight

Enlightened
1x 10180 130Lumens

Multi-functional Titanium
Rechargeable Tactical Penlight

>>>>>>Klarus TP20 Ti<<<<<<

-
--RELEASE---

Dear Flashaholics and Klarus fans,

We are glad to announce that Klarus TP20 Ti, a Multi-functional Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight, whose prototypes were welcomed a lot in Shot Show 2018 & IWA Outdoor Classics 2018, is released today.

The Titanium
Tactical Penlight TP20 Ti is featured with
a tungsten steel alloy strike bezel, a super bright flashlight(same with Klarus Mini One Ti) and a pressurized writing pen.

The
Rechargeable Tactical Penlight TP20 Ti is a convenient and useful everyday carry tool for self-defense, writing, window breaking, illumination, etc.

Other Features of Klarus Titanium Penlight TP20 Ti :
1.CREE XP-G3 LED, 130lumens, 1 x 10180 battery;
2.Titanium Housing, lightweight at 46g/1.62oz;
3.Flashlight and stike bezel detachable;
4.Runtime up to 5.2hours.

*********************************************************************************************************

To thank all your guys'attention and support, Klarus plan to
GIVEAWAY
2 PCS TP20 Ti

How to WIN a Giveaway:

Comment with "I love the Multi-functional Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti"

You will have a chance to enter to win a TP20 Ti
2 winners will be picked out randomly via random.org by April 28th ​2018

More info about Klarus TP20 Ti, pls read below or click the link: http://bit.ly/2FWC26x

Last edited:

lennarta

Newly Enlightened
"
I love the Multi-functional Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti​
"

Hello,

This "tactical pen" should be a very nice completition to my flashlights.

I'm glad to be able to participate!

Agpp

Enlightened
I love the Multi-functional Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti

Vemice

Enlightened
I love the Multi-functional Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti​

cp2315

Enlightened
I love the Multi-functional Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti

It does look very nice!

Flashoholic_DP

Newly Enlightened

This pen is really great. Finally one with an included flashlight.​
:thumbsup: A must-have for every EDC.

Kozy

Enlightened
Thanks for the opportunity! Good luck to everyone!:twothumbs

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think "I love the Multi-functional Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti". I wont be able to say for sure unless I win. Looks good though!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Last edited:

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
"I love the Multi-functional Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti"

Thanks for the contest!

Henk4U2

Enlightened

Finally a practical combination/solution!. Thanks for the opportunity.

PapaLumen

Enlightened

Looks great, thanks for contest.

kalel332

Newly Enlightened
I love the Multifunctional Titanium rechargeable tactical penlight klarus tp20 ti

KuroNekko

Newly Enlightened
I love the Multi-functional Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti.

The pen looks very interesting and useful. I was looking for a multi-functional pen for outdoor use. Some product details show that it's a neat tool given the titanium body material for strength yet weight-savings and the detachable flashlight. The MicroUSB port on the flashlight is great for convenience in recharging when necessary.