Malkoff        
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: (New Release+GAW) Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti Release!

Arrow (New Release+GAW) Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti Release!

1x 10180 130Lumens

Multi-functional Titanium
    Rechargeable Tactical Penlight

>>>>>>Klarus TP20 Ti<<<<<<

-
    --RELEASE---

Dear Flashaholics and Klarus fans,

We are glad to announce that Klarus TP20 Ti, a Multi-functional Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight, whose prototypes were welcomed a lot in Shot Show 2018 & IWA Outdoor Classics 2018, is released today.

The Titanium
    Tactical Penlight TP20 Ti is featured with
    a tungsten steel alloy strike bezel, a super bright flashlight(same with Klarus Mini One Ti) and a pressurized writing pen.

The
    Rechargeable Tactical Penlight TP20 Ti is a convenient and useful everyday carry tool for self-defense, writing, window breaking, illumination, etc.

Other Features of Klarus Titanium Penlight TP20 Ti :
    1.CREE XP-G3 LED, 130lumens, 1 x 10180 battery;
    2.Titanium Housing, lightweight at 46g/1.62oz;
    3.Flashlight and stike bezel detachable;
    4.Runtime up to 5.2hours.

************************************************** ************************************************** *****

To thank all your guys’attention and support, Klarus plan to
    GIVEAWAY
    2 PCS TP20 Ti

How to WIN a Giveaway:

Comment withI love the Multi-functional Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti

You will have a chance to enter to win a TP20 Ti
    2 winners will be picked out randomly via random.org by April 28th 2018

More info about Klarus TP20 Ti, pls read below or click the link: http://bit.ly/2FWC26x

Last edited by klight; 04-25-2018 at 07:58 PM.

Default Re: (New Release+GAW) Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti Release!

I love the Multi-functional Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti

Hello,

This "tactical pen" should be a very nice completition to my flashlights.

I'm glad to be able to participate!

Default Re: (New Release+GAW) Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti Release!

I love the Multi-functional Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti

Interesting combination of features.

Enlightened

Flashaholic

It does look very nice!

Buttrock Re: (New Release+GAW) Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti Release!

This pen is really great. Finally one with an included flashlight.
    A must-have for every EDC.

Thanks for the opportunity! Good luck to everyone!

I think “I love the Multi-functional Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti”. I wont be able to say for sure unless I win. Looks good though!

Thanks for the giveaway!
    Last edited by noboneshotdog; 03-24-2018 at 10:30 AM.
    "There ain't no bones in a hotdog" F. York.

Thanks for the contest!

Finally a practical combination/solution!. Thanks for the opportunity.

Looks great, thanks for contest.

Flashaholic

I love the Multifunctional Titanium rechargeable tactical penlight klarus tp20 ti

“I love the Multi-functional Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti”
    HUG YOUR DOG!

I love the Multi-functional Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti.

The pen looks very interesting and useful. I was looking for a multi-functional pen for outdoor use. Some product details show that it's a neat tool given the titanium body material for strength yet weight-savings and the detachable flashlight. The MicroUSB port on the flashlight is great for convenience in recharging when necessary.

Flashaholic* Crazyeddiethefirst's Avatar

I love the Multi-functional Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti.
    Thanks for the Give Away!

THRUNITE Archer1AV2|TiS|TH20|TN4A Hi...all in neutral white
    YUJILEDS BC Series 95+HighCRI modded Mini-Mag2AAA, E01
    XTARVC4, LCTBC500, Amaloops, 1999MAG-LITE 2D Incandescent(glass lens)

Thanks for the contest!

Flashaholic

Have few tactical pen, and this one will be winner with flashlight on it

“I love the Multi-functional Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti”

Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast