SunwayLED        
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: (New Release+GAW) Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti Release!

Default Re: (New Release+GAW) Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti Release!

I love the Multi-functional Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti

A rechargeable Pen light? Great, useful design!

Default Re: (New Release+GAW) Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti Release!

I love the Multi-functional Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti.

I also love the Schmidt refills.

Flashaholic

“I love the Multi-functional Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti”

Serious tool.

Thanks for the chance at owning one.
    "may you live light and phosphor" - Mr. Spark

Flashaholic

“I love the Multi-functional Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti”

Any pen that has a usb port is something that I need.

Unenlightened

I love the Multi-functional Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti!

Thank you for making this!

I love the Multi-functional Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti

Unenlightened

The Lite Review (click for my Review website!)

Enlightened

I love the Multi-functional Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti.

Flashaholic*

Thanks

Thanks for the opportunity!!

Enlightened

Hello, Klarus!
    I love the Multi-functional Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti! I have been reading about this new item, and I am excited for the opportunity to win one!
    Thank you!!

Thanks for joining, guys! Giveaway is closed!!! 2 RANDOM winner will be selected soon.

Congratulations to

#3 KITROBASKIN
    #41 mcorp

You Won!!!
    Pls PM your email address and shipping information, your prize, TP20 Ti will be arranged, thanks.

Thanks for participating!

Best regards!
    Klarus Team

Enlightened

Congrats to the winners!

Congratulations to the winners!

Fun! and a big Thank You!

Looking forward to daily usage.

PM sent with address.

Here's an excellent titanium Klarus that is discontinued, I believe. The coolish tint is one of the best without being a Nichia. Lighting for this photo is a Zebralight SC62d 5000K.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/PFGRxcUeHkRhektK2

Thanks for the GAW!

Looking forward to receiving & possibly reviewing it on our website!
    The Lite Review (click for my Review website!)

One aspect that draws me to the TP20 Ti is the small flashlight that uses a clip. These are hard to find with a tenacious/tight hold. And very much hoping the tint is not distracting blue, yellow or green.

The refill is very good quality. I will be testing if other brand refills can work as well as roller ball and bold point.

Titanium is such a good choice for tactical pens, seems like.

YouTube video of the Klarus TP20 Ti (9:32)
    https://youtu.be/L36tX00575s

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast