Got a new digital camera

bwcaw

Enlightened
I just got my Minolta G400 from the nice fedex guy today and I thought I would post a couple of pics.
f9821911.jpg
f982190d.jpg

bwcaw

Enlightened
Hmm. those look kinda fuzzy. They looked good before I uploaded them to imagestation. I wonder why they are fuzzy now?

stockwiz

Enlightened
A little on the dark side. I have a fuji s3000 myself. If I could do it over I would probably buy a Canon A60 or A70 simply because the fuji does rather poorly under low light conditions, but otherwise it's a great point and shoot camera that produces sharp photos with an ultra long 6x optical zoom.. great camera for vacationing with the family or in the mountains or the grand canyon for close up shots of this and that. The reason I didn't choose the Canon was canon uses a softer focus that tends to produce pictures with less sharpness.

tiktok 22

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Stockwiz,

Got an s3000 too. I would have to agree about the lighting condition issues. Otherwise a great camera.

bwcaw

Enlightened
Dang, I hate imagestation. Does anybody know of another site that will host your pics? (btw the reason they are dark is because i had the camera set wrong) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

K A

Enlightened
I have an account at InstantLogic myself. It's just a simple spot to throw pictures onto. I get more space there than on my ISP provided webspace. The one downfall is they use an ActiveX program to upload pictures with.