Is ther a light meter app with logging

raggie33

*the raggedier*
For android or ios i want a app that measure light and will then tell me at what time it measered how amount of light

terryoregon

Newly Enlightened
The app people are using on Android is the CeilingBounce app HERE. Sample runtime graphs from CeilingBounce in this thread HERE (about half way down the page).

Although an iPhone has a light meter (for the camera), I'm not aware of an app that can automatically record/graph light measurements over time. May have something do with the iPhone design.

Of course, the other option is a light meter (with data logger) like the one I'm currently using HERE.

Last edited:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
The app people are using on Android is the CeilingBounce app HERE. Sample runtime graphs from CeilingBounce in this thread HERE (about half way down the page).

Although an iPhone has a light meter (for the camera), I'm not aware of an app that can automatically record/graph light measurements over time. May have something do with the iPhone design.

Of course, the other option is a light meter (with data logger) like the one I'm currently using HERE.
you are my new hero man it was such a pain to do a runtime test before