• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Consolidated elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: Surefire L1 GEN4, L1 GEN5 flashlight

Please consolidate all of your sales into one currently active, updated and maintained thread.

Per CPF rules,

Unless the items belong in separate forums, consolidate your threads. If you have 5 items to sell, do not start 5 different threads. Put them all in one thread.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Congcongke

Newly Enlightened

This is first time I post thread here. And there is limitation for 5 attachment for one thread, and I want to show more flashlight detail to buyer, so I have to split into several thread. Give me some time, I try to learn that how to cross this limitation and also show picture directly instead of using attachment.
If possible, I would appreciate you a lot for any advice for this problem through PM.
Please consolidate all of your sales into one currently active, updated and maintained thread.

Per CPF rules,

Unless the items belong in separate forums, consolidate your threads. If you have 5 items to sell, do not start 5 different threads. Put them all in one thread.

Thank you.

archimedes

Flashaholic

If you use a photo hosting site, there are no limits on number of pictures in a thread.

No more new threads for now, but I will not close your current threads.

If they sell that is fine, but if not, please try to learn how to consolidate these going forward.

Now you know the rule, and thank you :)

Last edited:

Congcongke

Newly Enlightened

If you use a photo hosting site, there are no limits on number of pictures in a thread.

No more new threads for now, but I will not close your current threads.

If they sell that is fine, but if not, please try to learn how to consolidate these going forward.

Now you know the rule, and thank you :)

Now I upload the flashlight photo to photo album website, so more detail condition photo can be shared.
And I will combine all other thread into one thread. But since the A2PP and L2PP has the trade information so I would appreciate you to keep these two thread or other member reply " I will take it" in new thread, I can not deal with it.

archimedes

Flashaholic

Now I upload the flashlight photo to photo album website, so more detail condition photo can be shared.
And I will combine all other thread into one thread. But since the A2PP and L2PP has the trade information so I would appreciate you to keep these two thread or other member reply " I will take it" in new thread, I can not deal with it.

No problem, and thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts