• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: CountyComm X5T-HA (RARE), Inova X5, TnC Detonator Extender, SureFire bulbs

arx

Newly Enlightened
  • PayPal (I'll pick up the fees) and CONUS only, please.
  • USPS shipping included in price.
CountyComm Inova X5T-HA - [$40 shipped SOLD]
Mint condition in tube. Super rare light, as only approx. 450 were made. This was a special government overrun offered by CountyComm over 12 years ago of the bombproof Inova X5. Changes to the standard model included a dark gray natural hard-anodized finish, sterile (no markings), and a blacked-out bezel ring. Runs forever on 2 CR123's. The original battery vampire. They don't make lights like this anymore.... you probably won't find another in this condition.

Pafbor.jpg

QEO9QT.jpg

3icSmK.jpg

Inova X5 - [$18 shipped SOLD]
Mint condition. This is an extra in my collection, so off it goes to a new home. This was the last variation before they stopped production of this model: dual stage (high: 31 lumens & low: 8 lumens) and upgraded Nichia GS LED's. Great flood light that lasts forever on a set of batteries, even drained ones from your other lights. Classic light! Comes with the supplied nylon belt sheath.

fSYacB.jpg

TnC Detonator Extender [$24 shipped SPF]
New in bag. Natural HA (currently out-of-stock). 1xCR123 extender that fits all C-series SureFire lights.

jM2wna.jpg

Stock photo:

1yJJSK.jpg

SureFire MN10 and MN11 factory bulbs [$20 for the set SOLD]
New in plastic cases. 125 and 225 lumen bulbs. Sold as a set.

lDCNEd.jpg

Last edited:

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, I didn't know that either! I had a X1 and really liked it! I'm hoping to install some Yuji High CRI 5mm LED's in this one.

arx

Newly Enlightened
ampdude: I had an offer on it per PM's earlier today, and am just awaiting payment. If it falls through, you got dibs. I should know soon. Will keep you posted.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
arx, let me know and I'll have payment over immediately. I did notice you had a SPF, but wasn't sure if that was a mistake as the buyer never posted anything in the thread. The buyer should have posted an "I'll take it" or "I'll take it per PM" in the thread.

Nativetexan

Newly Enlightened
SureFire MN10 and MN11 factory bulbs [$20 for the set]
New in plastic cases. 125 and 225 lumen bulbs. Sold as a set.

I'll take them...pm your payment info

mniezen

Newly Enlightened
Paypal sent for the X5T-HA. Apologies ampdude you are correct, I should have posted "I'll take it".

arx

Newly Enlightened
I'm sticking with CONUS only on lights. Customs has held up the most ridiculous items over the years, hence the disclaimer.

SPF to ampdude

Sorry for the back-and-forth.... that's a bad on my part. All the best.