• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Muyshondt Fleiger MK1(NIB)

Q619

Newly Enlightened
Price includes PayPal fees and USPS Priority shipping.

Titanium (turned/brushed) Muyshondt Fleiger MK1 NIB/MINT. Has been stored in the box in the back of my safe since purchase. My loss is your gain as this is at a substantial discount from the makers price in the same condition as you'd get it from the man himself. I'm the original owner. Selling because I have a ton of lights and can't foresee using this one. Since it's my most expensive light, it goes first!

Yours for:

Withdrawn

https://imgur.com/a/amxoeTC

Last edited:

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Practically giving that away, $175 off list price! I'm afraid I've spent up my custom titanium budget for a little while. Good luck with your sale though, this deserves a good home.

Jfowler

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

Is the finish turned, or is it brushed? Muyshondt lists those as different finishes. Also, does this light by chance include his proprietary 18650 battery?

Thanks

Q619

Newly Enlightened
I'm unsure of the distinction between the two finishes. It's got a very fine grained finish. I can't find the receipt but I seem to recall it was turned.

I have the battery. I'm not sure if I can ship it though.

Q619

Newly Enlightened
Trying to get this thing sold to grab a knife I want. Here's a killer price drop!