Fitorch        

Thread: IM BACK! Just ordered a Tactician and a G2X MaxVision

Default IM BACK! Just ordered a Tactician and a G2X MaxVision

IDK why I kind quit caring... but anyway I just got a Tactician (Surefire with a tight/loose bezel!) and a G2X MaxVision... not sure about the "MaxVision" but 800 lumens form a G2X ok!

P.S. HOLY CRAP THESE THINGS HAVE DROPPED IN PRICE! Looks like Surefire finally stepped up their game and got their heads out of there butts? To bad it's only after all the brick and mortar retailers dropped them. I still wanna get a Titan Plus, both EDC's and the E2D Defender Ultra.
    Last edited by ScaryFatKidGT; 05-07-2018 at 02:57 AM.
    Fenix LD01 R4, E05 R4, PD31, TK20, TK35, E11, Jetbeam BC10, BC25, RRT-0, iTP A3 R5, A3 Ti S2, 4Sevens Quark X 123^2, Sunwayman V10R Ti (lost RIP), Surefire G2X Tactical, ThruNite TN31vn, Mag-Lite XL50, Mag 2D XP-E

Default Re: IM BACK! Just ordered a Tactician and a G2X MaxVision

Crap.... now I'm getting rumors that this light could have been Four Sevens undoing due to patent lawsuits..... I may cancel my order :/.... I thought this was a universal technology, it's honestly closer to the Jetbeam BC series than any Quark with just high and low...
    Fenix LD01 R4, E05 R4, PD31, TK20, TK35, E11, Jetbeam BC10, BC25, RRT-0, iTP A3 R5, A3 Ti S2, 4Sevens Quark X 123^2, Sunwayman V10R Ti (lost RIP), Surefire G2X Tactical, ThruNite TN31vn, Mag-Lite XL50, Mag 2D XP-E

My Eagletac D25A uses the tight/lose bezel idea also. I don't know anything about lawsuits though.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD777 View Post
    My Eagletac D25A uses the tight/lose bezel idea also. I don't know anything about lawsuits though.
    Eagtacs function differently though...they don't simply make a second ground path at the top of the tube like older Olights and JetBeams. Also, I'm not sure that this would be the reason for their demise anymore than just competition.