IM BACK! Just ordered a Tactician and a G2X MaxVision

ScaryFatKidGT

Enlightened
IDK why I kind quit caring... but anyway I just got a Tactician (Surefire with a tight/loose bezel!) and a G2X MaxVision... not sure about the "MaxVision" but 800 lumens form a G2X ok!

P.S. HOLY CRAP THESE THINGS HAVE DROPPED IN PRICE! Looks like Surefire finally stepped up their game and got their heads out of there butts? To bad it's only after all the brick and mortar retailers dropped them. I still wanna get a Titan Plus, both EDC's and the E2D Defender Ultra.

Last edited:

ScaryFatKidGT

Enlightened
Crap.... now I'm getting rumors that this light could have been Four Sevens undoing due to patent lawsuits..... I may cancel my order :/.... I thought this was a universal technology, it's honestly closer to the Jetbeam BC series than any Quark with just high and low...

lightfooted

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Eagletac D25A uses the tight/lose bezel idea also. I don't know anything about lawsuits though.

Eagtacs function differently though...they don't simply make a second ground path at the top of the tube like older Olights and JetBeams. Also, I'm not sure that this would be the reason for their demise anymore than just competition.