• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired HDS High Noon Rotary SOLD!!

TheJLew85

Enlightened
This light was a part of the second high noon group buy. I bought two of these. One rotary and one with the tactical rotary UI. I have decided I like the tactical UI so I need to part with this one. I only used it once for about 2 minutes. Still in mint condition. Asking $310. This included pp fees, $50 insurance, and usps priority shipping conus.

Attachments

• flashlight 3.jpg
    flashlight 3.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 196
  • flashlight 4.jpg
    flashlight 4.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:

TheJLew85

Enlightened
Re: HDS High Noon Rotary

Of course! Originally I added them using photobucket.... I had forgotten about photobucket going off the deep end... But we can save that discussion for later...

sygyzy

Enlightened

If I could make some suggestions: upload higher resolution images because these thumbnail sized one don't convey much information. Also, for those of us who are not experts in all the High-Noon variations, can you post the color temp (is it 5000K?) here? Good luck with your sale!

TheJLew85

Enlightened

If I could make some suggestions: upload higher resolution images because these thumbnail sized one don't convey much information. Also, for those of us who are not experts in all the High-Noon variations, can you post the color temp (is it 5000K?) here? Good luck with your sale!

My computer doesn't seem to want to let me upload "better" pictures. It the they typical flush button rotary with silver bezel still in original packaging. Still in perfect condition just the way I received it. PM me and I will be happy to email you photos if you're interested. The High Noon is a limited HDS run that has 93-94 CRI, is 5700k utilizing a Niche 219c. It is 200 lumens. More info can be found by following the link below. You can see where I purchased two of these...
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?436297-HDS-High-Noon-Second-Run-interest-thread