RMSK, Inc.        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: George Kemenes Omicron 10180: First Thoughts

Default Re: George Kemenes Omicron 10180: First Thoughts

Hey Mike, it's really great to hear, that you're not only carrying the Omicron, but it can be quite useful in certain situations...:-) I'd love to see, how is the finish holding up with everyday carrying, so if you have pictures, don't hold back!:-) Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSalt View Post
    Checking back in again. I went on holiday for a week and forgot to pack my Olight S1R, so the Omicron became the primary light. Served in this role particularly well when examining the underside of my caravan to see how to repair some damage it had sustained.

Back home, its intelligent features proved their worth. I was replacing some of the bulbs in the office, so I left my Omicron in the kitchen with no windows so whoever was in there wouldn't be left in the dark while I turned the lights off. I forgot my Omicron for an hour or two. When I went to retrieve it, the battery saving had kicked in and saved my 10180 cell from damage.

This is a great light that I use most days and am grateful I (finally) was able to get one. I'd most likely be a bad one to contact about finish retention however, at this point, I "baby" it--as I do all of my lights!

Karl

Quote Originally Posted by George7806 View Post
    Hey Mike, it's really great to hear, that you're not only carrying the Omicron, but it can be quite useful in certain situations...:-) I'd love to see, how is the finish holding up with everyday carrying, so if you have pictures, don't hold back!:-) Cheers
    Hi George! Any still available?

Hi Tixx, only a handfull. Which version are you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by George7806 View Post
    Hi Tixx, only a handfull. Which version are you looking for?
    Ti

Yes, I could assemble a Ti for you, did you want to PM me with what options you'd like, so I can give you pricing. This will be the last one available for a while, due to running out of reflectors, so let me know, if you wanted this one. Thanks:-)

I spent a while with the light in Mode 12 (ML,2%,25%,100% with Memory) which was very useful. However, I've given it a try in Mode 14 (ML,100% No Memory) and this is suited even more to keychain use. So useful to be able to change the behaviour on-the-fly like that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12