Fenix Outfitters        
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Frelux Synergy1 Passaround

Default Re: Frelux Synergy1 Passaround

Thank you for the add! Definitely looking forward to playing around with this. My EDC will be jealous for a few days... haha.
    I'm an excellent driver. Of course I don't have my underwear... I'm definitely not wearing my underwear

Very cool! I see myself purchasing one of these in the future.

~ Chance
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Does anybody happen to have a weight on the Synergy1? I have one on pre-order, and I can't find a weight for it anywhere. Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by mbp1 View Post
    Does anybody happen to have a weight on the Synergy1? I have one on pre-order, and I can't find a weight for it anywhere. Just curious.
    Including the clip and a brass tail nut option it's 2.4oz without batteries and 3.3oz with batteries.
    White wall hunting is not a very good indicator of a flashlight’s potential, not sure where it got it’s popularity. - DB Customs

Update on the passaround as the current participants aren't on CPF: Light is currently en route to Manny G
    White wall hunting is not a very good indicator of a flashlight’s potential, not sure where it got it’s popularity. - DB Customs

Default Frelux Synergy1 Passaround

Quote Originally Posted by Ozythemandias View Post
    Update on the passaround as the current participants aren't on CPF: Light is currently en route to Manny G
    Thank you sir... received earlier today. Just took a few shots. Will post them for a few days. LOVELY finish and feel to it. Definitely will own one soon, have to hone in on a combo I like. Perhaps a MokuTi one? hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by gonzalu View Post
    Thank you sir... received earlier today. Just took a few shots. Will post them for a few days. LOVELY finish and feel to it. Definitely will own one soon, have to hone in on a combo I like. Perhaps a MokuTi one? hmmm...
    Great photo!

Current design doesn’t allow for all raw metal but I’ve been trying to convince Benjamin to do some MokuTi inlays for a while now 🤞

Flashaholic

How about copper...for the middle section...and of course the retention nut to match.
    I think a raw copper mid-section with the tumbled aluminum would be stunning especially as the copper develops a patina.
    Last edited by phosphor22; 11-15-2018 at 10:25 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345