• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Olight S1 Baton Ti sold BLK withdrawn

LGT

Enlightened
I have two of these, one is black HA, the other is blasted titanium. Great condition, never really carried. $25 for the HA, $35 for the blasted titanium. Will send pics if interested.

Last edited:

LAMPARITA

Enlightened
Re: Olight S1 Baton

So, which one do you still have? Do you still have both or they're gone? :popcorn:

fisk-king

Flashlight Enthusiast

LGT, I have yet to receive PayPal info from you to send money. I respectfully withdraw my offer on the light.

LAMPARITA

Enlightened

Unfortunately it's very difficult to close a deal or complete a transaction when sellers have restricted amount of time or no time at all to visit the forum and respond to questions. Oh well...:sigh:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

Seller stated he could not send pics to the email address I provided...
So I lost complete interest as well.

LGT

Enlightened

Unfortunately it's very difficult to close a deal or complete a transaction when sellers have restricted amount of time or no time at all to visit the forum and respond to questions. Oh well...:sigh:
I agree. I jumped into selling lights with no idea as to how it's done, or the protocol of how to respond to potential buyers. I'm taking a step back before I attempt to sell other lights by reading the rapport between seller and buyer on other lights for sale. I apologize for delays and nonresponse.