• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

NEW Product Announcement - NITECORE Copper TIP 2017 & TINI Keychain Flashlights

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
New Variation for NITECORE TIP 2017 & TINI Keychain Flashlights

Premium Copper Construction

The new solid outer case is machined from premium copper for a unique look and better feel.

The copper will oxidize over time and gradually begin to look like a piece of vintage artwork.

15% OFF with
CPF15OFF Coupon Code

Purchase at NITECORESTORE.COM

The Copper TINI remains the smallest and brightest keychain flashlight with
-A maximum output of 380 lumens with 70 yards of throw
-4 brightness levels with instant access to turbo mode
-Dual switches for easy operation

The Copper TIP 2017 retains all the great features of the previous colors including
-A maximum output of 360 lumens with 81 yards of throw
-A multipurpose clip that doubles as a switch protector
-Daily & Constant On Modes

15% OFF with CPF15OFF Coupon Code
Purchase at NITECORESTORE.COM

Last edited:

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: NEW Product Announcement - NITECORE Copper TIP 2017 & TINI Keychain Flashlights

From my hospital bed in Mission Viejo a Copper Tini has been ordered because you just can't keep a good flashaholic down!

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
Re: NEW Product Announcement - NITECORE Copper TIP 2017 & TINI Keychain Flashlights

Shipping notice yesterday for the Copper TINI

We're so glad you're excited for the new Copper TINI! We're excited too! Unfortunately, in our excitement we created tracking information for a few Copper TINI preorders before our new products arrived. We are currently expecting to receive the Copper TINI and Copper TIP2017 early next week. As soon as they arrive, we will be shipping out preorders! We're sorry for any confusion the shipping notification may have caused. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast

Many thanks for responding. I did check this morning before posting and saw that the Copper TINI was still preorder. This is consistent with the way nitecorestore usually releases a new product, so I was hoping to get it within 10 days from order. All good.

Vemice

Enlightened

Looks like a nice product. I have several TIPS and Tubes and like their products but tried to order 15-20 times and the site seems to freeze or lock me out.
Guess I will give up.

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast

4g28gm.jpg

:cool: