Fenix CL30R vs Steamlight Super Seige.

tritan

Newly Enlightened
I have a standard streamlight seige and love it we hang it over out over our picnic table camping for cards, cooking etc. I was going to upgrade to the Super seige for one reason, i am sick of standard batteries . I would like to go rechargeable with all my new lights. I have looked at lanterns in the past and there are alot of options out there so I thought maybe this next rechargeable lantern I take a look and see if there is any better technology out there then the super seige. The Fenix has caught my eye on you tube (CL30R) . It appears all there lanterns are highly rated. I like the idea you can change the batteries , battery bank and some what waterproof. I have also look at the goal zero lanterns. Thoughts? any others i should look at? Two man things I want for this car camping light is rechargeable and durable if its left outside in the rain.

parametrek

Enlightened
The CL30R is very highly rated and if you move fast you can still get one at Fenix Store's memorial day sale. Discount code is HEROES18. The CL30R is pretty much otherwise never discounted. I don't have one myself but I've never heard a bad word spoken of it.

By the way you can get rechargeable batteries for your Siege. Check out Tenergy Centura D batteries.

tritan

Newly Enlightened
reading down the list there are a bunch of complaints on run times and broken devices. Are these just early version gen 1.0 issues?

tritan

Newly Enlightened
The CL30R is very highly rated and if you move fast you can still get one at Fenix Store's memorial day sale. Discount code is HEROES18. The CL30R is pretty much otherwise never discounted. I don't have one myself but I've never heard a bad word spoken of it.

By the way you can get rechargeable batteries for your Siege. Check out Tenergy Centura D batteries.

Does the fenix light have a way to plug in to charge it . or do you have to swap batteries all the time? I really want a solution that I can just plug in the light over night and be done charging.