Armytek Closeout sale!!!

parametrek

Enlightened
Armytek has huge sales every year or so. They are probably going to be introducing a new series of upgraded lights and want to clear out the old inventory.

iamlucky13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like you buy one at full price, get half off next time. I'll pass

Although I don't see the usual "equal or lesser value" condition anywhere, and they say you can use the code an unlimited number of times until the 19th.

The two catches are the benefits clearly scale with the number of lights you are buying, and it sounds like you have to place two orders, which means paying their relatively high shipping and handling costs twice.

Armytek seems to be having more frequent sales lately. Maybe it's just a tactic to try to create more interest in their brand.

TheShadowGuy

Enlightened
It seems like they've had sales to clear out old inventory (as Parametrek said), since some of the recent sales have included a significant number of their XML2 models and models without magnetic charging. There has also been discussion of a limited run Nichia 144A version of the Wizard Pro, so it wouldn't surprise me to see a few other high CRI models or other updates. Following what iamlucky13 said, the sales might also be to generate interest so they can capitalize on whatever new models they plan to release.