Any NY/NJ/PA things happening this year?

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Really missing the Photon Fests, still need to attend a FCW (seriously hoping there will be more, and can practically guarantee attendance this year), and hard to fathom it'll soon be 2 years since Scout's get-together.

Each event I've been to has been super enjoyable, and everyone super cool. It'd be great to see any of ya' again, especially the OG's (of which there are many), and also meet some new folk.

Feeling nostalgic over here, and time goes too fast. We need to shine a bunch of flashlights in the woods. At least I do, and hope I don't wind up doing it by myself... lol.

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Really missing the Photon Fests, still need to attend a FCW (seriously hoping there will be more, and can practically guarantee attendance this year), and hard to fathom it'll soon be 2 years since Scout's get-together.

Each event I've been to has been super enjoyable, and everyone super cool. It'd be great to see any of ya' again, especially the OG's (of which there are many), and also meet some new folk.

Feeling nostalgic over here, and time goes too fast. We need to shine a bunch of flashlights in the woods. At least I do, and hope I don't wind up doing it by myself... lol.

Hi - I know what you are saying... I'm ready for another get together too!

I'm in the early stages of planning another FCW/FSM (Flashaholics Camping Weekend/Flashaholics Swap Meet) in September. Stay tuned for an update/ announcement here in the get together area. --KartRacer31 (Tim)

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
EVERYONE ---- Please keep September 8th-11th open. I just booked the sites. I'll create a new post with the details here in the Get Together area. --Tim

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome! Thanks, Tim!

Will PM to see if I can be of any help in getting the word out to some of the oldies.