Best price on AAA Eneloops with shipping right now?

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking for 8 or 12 pack and it's been so long since I bought any batteries that I have no idea
how much to pay.

Price with shipping please and links are always appreciated.

Thanks

George

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking for 8 or 12 pack and it's been so long since I bought any batteries that I have no idea
how much to pay.

Price with shipping please and links are always appreciated.

Thanks

George

Throw us a bone and tell us where you live. Nobody can answer the question for you if you don't put that in your profile for us to see. You could be living in a thatch hut in Equatorial Guinea, for all we know?

This is a pretty good deal and shipping shouldn't add on too much to that, depending of course, on where you lay your head:

https://www.batteryjunction.com/eneloop-sec-hr4u8bpn-8aaa.html

Chris

Gauss163

Flashlight Enthusiast
Being in USA you can often get a better deal than above (Battery Junction's $15+shipping for 8x AAA), esp. if you wait for sales. E.g. Horizon Battery (Ansmann USA) has frequent eneloop sales. A while back I paid $17.60 (free shipping) for 12x 2000mAh eneloop AA ($22 and 20% off eBay coupon). They have shops on eBay and Amazon and they send announcements of sales to their (low traffic) mailing list.

Last edited:

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ehem, didn't think of that (fixed) and by the way, how much would shipping to Equatorial Guinea be you think and don't ask me if it's for an 8 pack or a 12 pack.

:)

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ehem, didn't think of that (fixed) and by the way, how much would shipping to Equatorial Guinea be you think and don't ask me if it's for an 8 pack or a 12 pack.

:)

Yeah, we have people from all over the world, so recommending vendors, without knowing where somebody is, is almost a worthless task.

You're in NC. You could probably go down to Target, Walmart, IKEA or your local supermarket and buy some Energizer 'made in Japan' AAAs for $8-$10 with tax and go that route. Might be less problematic.

Otherwise, do the BatteryJunction link and spend $50 and get shipping free. We're in hurricane season now and you can't have too many rechargeable batteries.

I've actually worn out a few quads of 4-6 year old NiMH AAs, so I'm probably ready for a new order and while I have time on my hands, those BJ prices are pretty intriguing without much hassle on my part.

I've gotten my Eneloops off of Ebay, but I'm careful to vet who I buy them from. $10 per quad delivered, for AAs, or AAAs is about the going rate, save for a few pennies here, or there.

Chris

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, i just never know that. Especially since I used to post a lot here and just never thought of specifying a location but yeah, you're right.

Also, I can get anything I guess but my eneloops have lasted great so I thought I'd stick with them and if I had money, I definitely would buy 50 bucks worth and I DO like Batteryjunction but I'm gonna have to
stick to an 8 pack. I'm just soo tired of not having any rechargeable AAA's around. Got plenty of AA's and I thought I might have bought 100 of them at one time a bunch of years ago (had 70 wall clocks and no, I'm not kidding and
also, I really don't know why I bought that many but it was awesome). Anyway, I didn't buy nearly enough AAA's and later found myself wishing for more and I think I even traded with someone for AA's here on CPF.

I'm guessing I can get them with shipping from Batteryjunction for what I can get something locally and I prefer to support them.

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, i just never know that. Especially since I used to post a lot here and just never thought of specifying a location but yeah, you're right.

Also, I can get anything I guess but my eneloops have lasted great so I thought I'd stick with them and if I had money, I definitely would buy 50 bucks worth and I DO like Batteryjunction but I'm gonna have to
stick to an 8 pack. I'm just soo tired of not having any rechargeable AAA's around. Got plenty of AA's and I thought I might have bought 100 of them at one time a bunch of years ago (had 70 wall clocks and no, I'm not kidding and
also, I really don't know why I bought that many but it was awesome). Anyway, I didn't buy nearly enough AAA's and later found myself wishing for more and I think I even traded with someone for AA's here on CPF.

I'm guessing I can get them with shipping from Batteryjunction for what I can get something locally and I prefer to support them.

Yeah, you sound like you just need a couple of quads. I had ordered some AA Eneloops back in the day and misread the auction description and ended up with an extra 12 AAAs that I didn't need, so I understand having an overabundance of something.

Not to go too far off on a tangent, but I recently lost a couple of quads of the Duracell Ion Core AAs after 3-4 years and I'm losing my beloved GP ReCyKos after six years (I.R.s 1.90v+). I can still use them in lower drain devices, but 400-500mA of current, kills them.

I just finished 're-breaking-in' my 16 2012 Eneloop Gen. 2 Glitter AAs and all of them tested above 1920mAh (save for one that might have been 1892mAh) and all had Maha I.R.s of 1.51v or less, so after almost 6 years, they're basically 'as new'.

I have some of the dark/light green AAAs from Costco that are 6 years old and developing higher (1.60v-1.70v) I.R.s, but most of my original 5-6 year old Eneloops are still working well.

I do have 12 Fujitsu AAs, both standard and Hi-Cap, but I got them in the summer of 2015, so they're fairly new.

I guess my point is is that after 6+ years of fiddling with quality NiMH, be they HSD, or LSD, I'm pretty much content to just stick with standard Eneloop Gen. 4s/5s and call it a day. If I get a job as a photographer, where I'm flashing everybody for hours on end, then I'll consider the Hi-Caps.

If I need to save a few pennies, I'll just drink one less 12 pack a week and continue on with Eneloops.

Chris

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, here's the thing. I sold most of my lights so right now, all I need them for is stuff like remotes and other stuff that doesn't need much power and frankly, even there they last a very long time. It's just that I can't stand
throwing away batteries. I am a treehugger so I think it's a sin to be honest and I think I've used rechargeable as much as I have been able to for the last 20 years or more so yeah, they last me a long time and I prolly have a buttload
of AA's lying around that I can't find 'cause frankly, there SHOULD be a bunch of them.

George

ChibiM

Enlightened
If you are interested in "colorful" eneloops you could look for the new Botanic eneloops which are only available in eastern europe at the moment. Impossible to be fake at this stage, so having sets of colors keep them together easier. Ru.Nkon.nl sells the previous limited editions worldwide. Otherwise going eBay with a European seller with limited editions is another route you could go.

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dammit! I replied to you chibim but forgot to actually post it :(

Anyway, to make it short, thanks but I'm afraid with the colors, I might confuse them with other batteries :)

Latest posts