Klarus        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is a malkoff p60 worth it

Default Re: Is a malkoff p60 worth it

Agreed. I have a very hard time finding the same UI characteristics, and why I mostly use Malkoff MD variants . I am still using an old Quark Tactical for the same reason, and the mass market seems to no longer have a desire to produce something like this. Or, rather I should say there seems to be no longer be a demand for them.
    - Terry

Flashaholic*

Well I wasnít gonna say to much about other brands in this thread but yes in addition to the MD variants and Elzetta two stage tailcap I really liked the foursevens tactical UI and although I havenít handled one yet the SF tactician looks intriguing... I also like the older SF L1/L2 design for some task.

I do have a couple fenix lights with a cool UI (LD12 and PD32) but I donít trust them to always come on at the brightness I desire.

I actually kind of agree about the multilevel lights. 2 levels is a nice feature but these things with 4-5+ levels, strobes, sos, etc are annoying at best. My rifle lights are all single mode, the Surefire I keep next to my handgun is a 2-mode Surefire G2X "LE." I do like the three modes on my keychain light, allows for a very bright high with a usable mid level and a long life low beam but thats mostly because of the limited capacity of a AAA cell. For general purpose, I prefer two modes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12