• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS Titanium Muyshondt Flieger! ADDED Malkoff HD Super/ WCV6 and more!

Me+Light=Addiction

Enlightened
WTS Titanium Muyshondt Flieger!!

Up for sale:

Titanium Muyshondt Flieger MK. 1, beautiful light with very nice Nichia 219c 4000k led inside.

New it's $595. Shipped worldwide for $400 SOLD

Malkoff Wildcat V6 (Neutral) on MD4 body, in great condition (7.5/10) with a tiny nick on the neck of the light near the Malkoff stamp, and the body isn't as black as the tailcap and head of the light, so if the slightly different tint bothers you this is not the one for you!
New it sells for around $175 but the neutral is sold out and it's always a good deal for the EU folks, since customs has already been paid. Shipped within the EU for 125 EURO ($145) and outside the EU for 135 EURO ($158)

Armytek Barracuda, older model with XM-L2 led, still looks and works great, barely used.
Since the Armytek isn't worth a lot i'd like to sell it within the EU OR combined with another light i'll ship it worldwide to keep shipping costs down.
Shipped for 40 EURO within the EU.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malkoff Hound Dog Super (Neutral), in great condition 9/10, can't see any imperfections on it.

New it sells for around $270. SOLD Shipped within the EU for 180 EURO ($210) and outside the EU for 190 EURO ($223) SOLD

Surefire E1D, good shape with a few small marks, barely visable.

Shipped worldwide for SOLD $110 SOLD

Surefire LX2, used but not abused. Few marks here and there.

Shipped worldwide for SOLD $85 SOLD

Copper BOSS 70 (With Nichia 219c High CRI 4000k leds and Amber secondary led), bought this one new a while ago, powerhouse of a light as most will know.

New I paid around $650 I think. Shipped worldwide for SOLD $500 SOLD

All lights will be shipped without batteries to ensure unhindered arrival.
I decided to sell a bunch of my collection since I only use a specific part of my collection now and I have an added hobby which I most definitely can't afford :eek:, so i'll be adding items overtime.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photos found here:

FLIEGER: http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/DavidSU/library/BOSS and Muyshondt

Malkoffs!:
http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/DavidSU/library/Malkoff Hound Dog Super and WC6
Armytek: http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/DavidSU/library/Armytek Predator and Barracuda
E1D and LX2: http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/DavidSU/library/Surefire E1D and LX2?sort=3&page=1

Not looking for trades, open to offers.

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS Titanium Muyshondt Flieger and Copper BOSS 70!

PM sent regarding the copper BOSS.

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

:takeit: the copper BOSS 70 per our PMs. :paypal: Looking forward to my first 70 BOSS to acompany my 35s ;)

Eric

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

let me get this straight. you posted a $500 light yesterday and it was sold by pm 12 HOURS LATER?!!??! no wonder this light is called the boss.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Received the BOSS well packaged in good condition today. Thank you :thumbsup:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good to hear Eric, enjoy the light!
Enjoying it so much, that I dropped it on conrete within the first six hours :ohgeez:;) ...... after I installed an optic with tritium vials, a GD skulls clip and ordered a crenelated Ti bezel from oveready.

Last edited:

Me+Light=Addiction

Enlightened

Enjoying it so much, that I dropped it on conrete within the first six hours :ohgeez:;) ...... after I installed an optic with tritium vials, a GD skulls clip and ordered a crenelated Ti bezel from oveready.
Ouch! But good to get over the first bump. It's a tough light!
Those upgrades sound great! Post some pics when you installed everything!

Latest posts