• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* Preon P1 Mk III satin nickel

elzilcho

Enlightened
SOLD For sale is a brand new satin nickel Preon, just received today. Took it out of the bag and used a primary to do a function check (all appears to work). Comes with whatever battery was included new. $45 shipped to you. PayPal and CONUS only but I may entertain shipping to Canada for $42 + actual shipping costs.

Last edited:

Calzoner

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS Preon P1 Mk III satin nickel

I'll take this. Can you email me at jpozone at gmail.com?

elzilcho

Enlightened

I am not sure this question is appropriate here, but why do you sell it?

The hybrid memory function wasn't fully explained on the site when the light first dropped. It has since been clarified but I had already placed my order by that time. I don't like lights with mode memory so I have no use for it.

elzilcho

Enlightened

@Calzoner - my apologies, I'm mobile right now and using my phone to check in. I must have scrolled past your post on my tiny screen without seeing it. If Viper chooses not to move forward for any reason, you'll have 1st backup. So sorry for the mix-up.

Viper715

Enlightened
WTS Preon P1 Mk III satin nickel

Hey I didn't see it either for some reason. My apologies he was first in let him have first shot. Consider my I'll take it withdrawn in favor of the first one. Thanks.

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic

I approved some Moderated posts posts last night - it's very possible that Calzoner's post did not appear until after Vipers. Seller - you will have to just do what you think is fair. Sometimes the Mod queue for very new members causes this problem but it is what it is.

elzilcho

Enlightened

Preon is sold.

Thanks, nbp, for the explanation (at least I know I'm not crazy!).

Last edited: