• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT Surefire crosshair M6 PENDING

GrizzlyAdams

Enlightened
View attachment 7838 IMG_5812.jpgIMG_5813.jpg

I got this in a stroke of luck but I am not a collector, and this piece deserves to be collected, not used.

Surefire M6 crosshair
serial number 980
flat bezel (note: not an exact color match with body, last picture is a good representation)
condition: a small blemish on the tailcap under the "I" in Surefire. I can feel this with my fingernail, no bare metal showing. A dark spot on the body that appears to be a rub mark from something. Could buff out. Both are pictured. Anything else in the pics is probably sawdust off the workbench.
battery pack included.

NO ORIGINAL BOX

Will also include several bulbs bulbs
lumens factory
mn21
unlabeled bright purple base bulb
unlabeled silver base bulb

trade value is $400

Ideally I would like to trade for a user M6 plus cash. But I'd also entertain an HDS light or Malkoff camo MD2.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_5816.jpg
    IMG_5816.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_5818.jpg
    IMG_5818.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_5815.jpg
    IMG_5815.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

AR_Shorty

Enlightened
Re: WTT Surefire crosshair M6

As a Surefire collector, that Crosshairs M6 sure would look sweet with my Crosshairs M3. I'm guessing you do not have the box for it? I have a few non-crosshairs M6 lights and a bunch of HDS lights and a camo Malkoff MD2. I wonder if we can work out some sort of trade?

I tried to message you but your inbox is full.

GrizzlyAdams

Enlightened
Re: WTT Surefire crosshair M6

As a Surefire collector, that Crosshairs M6 sure would look sweet with my Crosshairs M3. I'm guessing you do not have the box for it? I have a few non-crosshairs M6 lights and a bunch of HDS lights and a camo Malkoff MD2. I wonder if we can work out some sort of trade?

I tried to message you but your inbox is full.

cleared my inbox. Thanks