• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Electro Lumens Tri-Star Phaser

pdm

Newly Enlightened
Going through my boxes and found this hidden away. This is original Tri-Star phaser made by Wayne and purchased by me in 2003, IIRC. The light has never been used though there's a small ding near the bezel that I just noticed. I have no idea how it got there? Here's the original archived web page: http://elektrolumens.com/Tri_Star_Phazer/Tri-Star-Phazer.html

For the life of me I can't remember what I paid for this so I'm offering it for $150 shipped CONUS. It's been quite a while since I haunted CPF so if this price is out of line please feel free to let me know. Comes in the original embossed box and I'd rate this at about 95% considering the small ding.

Thanks for looking and please contact me with any questions, etc...

IMG_9231.jpg

IMG_9233.jpg

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
For the love of all that is holy somebody please buy this before I start going through my couch cushions.

(by the way what kind of switch does it use?)

pdm

Newly Enlightened
Lol. I would have thought someone would have wanted this for their collection?

It's an end cap momentary switch much like the 6P. When the end cap is completely screwed in the light is on. Otherwise its a momentary push switch. You can see it clearly illustrated in the photos on the web page.

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you. I saw the picture but it doesn't actually indicate whether it's a click or twist.

And yea I'm surprised more people aren't interested in a classic like this