Wuben        

Thread: SOLD: PRICE DROP LNIB Bradford Guardian 3, Orange G10, Bohler M390 Stonewashed Blade

Default SOLD: PRICE DROP LNIB Bradford Guardian 3, Orange G10, Bohler M390 Stonewashed Blade

For Sale: LNIB Bradford Guardian 3, Orange G10, Bohler M390 Stonewashed Blade, False Edge, New Leather and Kydex Sheaths from Bradford included along with the Orange reflective paracord, Box and all original papers included.

In my opinion, this is the perfect ultralight backpacking/camping fixed blade in a color you will never lose in the woods or on the trail!

Price: WAS $150 NOW $140 SOLD shipped USA (new this package would cost you $195), “First I’ll Take” it post and PM for PayPal information gets the Bradford Guardian 3 and two sheaths.

Last edited by thaugen; 07-14-2018 at 08:14 PM.

Default Re: FS: PRICE DROP LNIB Bradford Guardian 3, Orange G10, Bohler M390 Stonewashed Blad

Price Drop to $140!

Default Re: FS: PRICE DROP LNIB Bradford Guardian 3, Orange G10, Bohler M390 Stonewashed Blad

I almost bought a Guardian on a recent Massdrop. Out of curiosity, why are you letting it go? Seems like a good piece.

Would you consider trading it for 3 of these flashlights?

http://goinggear.com/foursevens-new-...lashlight.html

pm me if you would.

thanks.

I am selling this one because it’s not getting any use. Thanks, but I am not interested in any trades at this time.

​I'll take it.

The Bradford Guardian 3 arrived safe and right on time. A great little EDC knife.
    Thank you Tom,
    Bob S.