• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: PRICE DROP LNIB Bradford Guardian 3, Orange G10, Bohler M390 Stonewashed Blade

thaugen

Enlightened
For Sale: LNIB Bradford Guardian 3, Orange G10, Bohler M390 Stonewashed Blade, False Edge, New Leather and Kydex Sheaths from Bradford included along with the Orange reflective paracord, Box and all original papers included.

In my opinion, this is the perfect ultralight backpacking/camping fixed blade in a color you will never lose in the woods or on the trail!

Price: WAS $150 NOW $140 SOLD shipped USA (new this package would cost you $195), "First I'll Take" it post and PM for PayPal information gets the Bradford Guardian 3 and two sheaths.

mzRBmEF.jpg

O8g95Lh.jpg

2w7bhz1.jpg

d85ePGO.jpg

UPLnnym.jpg

hkkCWXX.jpg

Last edited:

Shadowsnowleopard

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: PRICE DROP LNIB Bradford Guardian 3, Orange G10, Bohler M390 Stonewashed Blad

I almost bought a Guardian on a recent Massdrop. Out of curiosity, why are you letting it go? Seems like a good piece.

thaugen

Enlightened
Re: FS: PRICE DROP LNIB Bradford Guardian 3, Orange G10, Bohler M390 Stonewashed Blad

I am selling this one because it's not getting any use. Thanks, but I am not interested in any trades at this time.

SnapperSchneider

Newly Enlightened

The Bradford Guardian 3 arrived safe and right on time. A great little EDC knife.
Thank you Tom,
Bob S.